Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I'm done with this game. maybe 3 or 4 patches from now they'll fix the lag for online quick matches. I somewhat adjusted to mypark but the lag still shows there but not as bad.

:smh:

25 for the trade in hmmm.

Yea they didn't just have a large patch that addressed MANY issues. Folks saying they didn't fix **** now? We are so ungrateful man. I know online lag is a blower. I agree. 

Don't really mind the online lag - what bothers me is a BUNCH of sig shot releases have been broken, the developers know about it and nothing is done. Kyle Korver is almost useless in this game because he can't get a perfect release from 3. Only from midrange. Joe johnson. Deron Williams. Mirza all have broken releases. Way too many guys. Completely messes with the balance of the game.

Don't really mind the online lag - what bothers me is a BUNCH of sig shot releases have been broken, the developers know about it and nothing is done. Kyle Korver is almost useless in this game because he can't get a perfect release from 3. Only from midrange. Joe johnson. Deron Williams. Mirza all have broken releases. Way too many guys. Completely messes with the balance of the game.
Is this for online or offline?

Is this for online or offline?

Both. Pretty sure to test you can go in HOF in practice mode and shoot around with a couple of guys. Some releases just won't work. Some will. It's fixable by messing with the shot speed or the shot base or something. Obviously not an option online.

There's a huge thread on OS about it - figured you woulda known. Developers have straight ignored the problem tho.

Just got my shoe deal with the Jordan Brand but its not letting me equip the shoes to wear in the game even tho im able to put it on myPlayer in the myPlayer store...he still has the generic sneaks on while playing in the game...PS4

Man I haven't been able to complete a game in over 2 weeks. I keep getting DCed, I've played the same team about five times now. It's always dcing around the same exact spot in the third quarter. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom