OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

When attempting a defensive rebound, I don't press the rebound button once because I may not secure it but when I actually do, these mf's lob the ball to the next player. 

Have caused only 1 turnover so far but that's a dumb placement. 

And what Rawdawg said is absolutely right about terrible defenders being great defenders in this game. 

I'm just waiting for a patch or update to fix all that. 

Last year, I didn't play 2k15 MyPark much. This time, I played it a lot. I am loving it. Just played MyPark with two random guys last night. A perfect team. I am a 6"5 left-handed SG. Others are SF and C. The SF guy usually plays point forward. We won 8 games in a row. Just saw some guys moving up their rep quickly.

I'd like to know how do I move up my rep quickly.

I don't like how the taller you are the lower your attributes will be, now depending on the whether you are outside, inside, balanced should be the only determining factor in attributes ...in relation to the Center position all offensive attributes suffer the taller you are while defensive attributes remain the same, which make no sense to me. I would think a Center 7ft or more would have higher blocking a rebounding rating than say a 6'8" Center.

So I guess its best have whatever position you chose with a balanced scoring style, b/c the gap difference between inside and outside scoring styles are pretty far apart.

I'm having some trouble with the freelance offenses when playing regular games. I've looked at some of the Da Czar videos related to where players need to stand to initiate the offense, but I seem to keep getting broken plays that end in isolations. Most of the time, I'm just calling my own plays to prevent from running the shot clock all the way down.

My Player caps for anyone who needs them.

Think twice before making a 6'8, SF like me

they really made it so the only way your ball control is in the 90's is to be 5'9 :x

how the hell do i change what I'm searching for in the logos whenever i go to switch the filter it only lets me search by usernames and not image name etc any help is appreciated

damn they made it so the shorter dudes can be legends while the tall ****** is in the way.

there were also several times when i grabbed a rebound, passed it to the SF and he inexplicably heaves a full court shot. all this happens well after my fingers are off the button. this has happened once a game for me.

There has been a bug in 2K since 2K9 where the SF automatically taps the shoot button without the user inputting that command. So that is the reason why your SF does that.

Please take video of this happening so the 2K Devs can see it because that isn't cool

Test it out, pass it to you SF in the half- court and he will do a pump fake without you telling him to

My Player caps for anyone who needs them.

Think twice before making a 6'8, SF like me

they really made it so the only way your ball control is in the 90's is to be 5'9 :x

how the hell do i change what I'm searching for in the logos whenever i go to switch the filter it only lets me search by usernames and not image name etc any help is appreciated
lmaoo yea man. People really need to link up with certain positions now on my park and AM.

Last year, I didn't play 2k15 MyPark much. This time, I played it a lot. I am loving it. Just played MyPark with two random guys last night. A perfect team. I am a 6"5 left-handed SG. Others are SF and C. The SF guy usually plays point forward. We won 8 games in a row. Just saw some guys moving up their rep quickly.

I'd like to know how do I move up my rep quickly.
Wondering the same. The bar goes so slow even when you have a streak :frown:

Yo these pre-game shows are hilarious.

Kenny: I scored 37 in one quarter
Ernie: Shaq is that impressive?
Shaq: ..Yea
Ernier: Shaq, whats the most you scored in one quarter?
Shaq: I don't know. I didn't get the ball that much. You know who I played with.

DEAD [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

There has been a bug in 2K since 2K9 where the SF automatically taps the shoot button without the user inputting that command. So that is the reason why your SF does that.

Please take video of this happening so the 2K Devs can see it because that isn't cool

Test it out, pass it to you SF in the half- court and he will do a pump fake without you telling him to

SF had pump faked in half court a well...But not as often/noticeable.

Here's a defensive video I made to show issues with defensive rotation. It could be a poor defensive player missing assignment out just flat out needs to be patched.

Clippers (me) vs. Kings in garbage time. After a missed shoot kinda are coming down with the ball. Defenders scrabble to pick up their man. Notice on the baseline belinelli and acy for the kinds in opposite corners. Babbit is supposed to pick up acy and even turns to look right at him before scrambling to an already well covered belinelli. Leaving acy open for an easy dunk.

Again if devs come back and say that this is a defensive missed assignment, I'll be cool with that...But being that Babbitt locked eyes with acy before missing the assignment...ehhh ok.

Last edited:

Shaq: I don't know. I didn't get the ball that much. You know who I played with.

DEAD [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
hahahahahahahaahha

pregame shows are great

hahahahahahahaahha
Ya'll ever seen the one when Shaq listed his favorite shooters and went through the list mad fast? I was crying lmao, I slept on the pre game shows, definitely gonna watch them. Do they eventually recycle?

How is Live?

Pro-am is a lot of fun but the NBA style gameplay missed the mark.

Truthfully i think EA should throw all their strength behind an NBA street style game at this point, the pro-am laid some real solid groundwork, they should just build on that.

They've got all the bells and whistles down tho and presentation is nice but playing a 5 on 5 nba game isnt really fun which obviously should be the cornerstone of a sim game.

shaq and kobe must've made up after shaq recorded his audio. dude was taking hella shots on here lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom