OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

You have the ones who cheese just enough to keep the game close ..they are annoying as hell because if not for dudes like Bron/Russ/KD the game would obviously be a blow out

But then you have the next level dudes who have that **** down to a science :x Full court press, automatic finishes and fouls in the paint with Bron **** pisses me tf off

I wanted to continue the quest to get to Greatest of all time on ranked mode but I don't think I can deal with it ..the higher I rise the worse it gets :x

You hit the nail right on the head. These dudes know EVERY exploit in the game. And abuse them to no end.

It's one thing for a star player to take over, hit tough shots, or get to the line...but what the cheesers do is on some next level ****. Then these same dudes have the nerve to quit when only down like 8pts at halftime :smh:

I have much more fun playing with the homies who play more of a default style, or playing with sim players than playing these f boys online.

And they got JR playing like he on bron level! I can be up by 10 then out of no where bron come down the lane and get fouled all of s sudden the game tied smh!

Jamal Crawford > JR

3621e301_CamronNope_zpsd0cfb3c9.gif

PSN: akaThat718Guy

Let me show you.

anyone else having problems joining a friends My Court. I cant manually join thru the menu and i cant join when i get sent a invite. I gets up to 57 seconds loading then I get the error message. I even tried restarting the game and the same thing happens. I also read online that it was a timezone/region issue. I switched my clock to central time and still the same error.

Am I the only person having this issue?? Help me out NT

Told myself that I wasn't going to spend real money on 2k, but the 75% off 35k VC was too good to pass up 
pimp.gif

I think it's random. I just turned on 2k and at the main menu screen, it said that I had an offer to get 75% off VC within 180 minutes.

Yeah I got the 100% match on VC purchases. Ez pass.. 75% off may had me considering it

I'm bout to turn off the shot meter its trash lmao

I just almost lost to the Lakers

With the Thunder for Christ sake

Last edited:
My first season (just those 8 games) I shot 55% from the field and 45% from three. Now I'm struggling to shoot 35/40%.:lol:

No clue what's happening.

Clippers won the title first year in my career something is wrong.
I got five runes today in myteam and got rookie of the year Blake griffin and grant hill too

Mycareer TL so far.... Went to Parkside High ----> Decided to play ball with the Texas Longhorns -------> got drafted in the 1st round by the Pacers -----> made it to the first round of the playoffs with Pacers and lost to the Bucks ------->became a free agent after the 1st season & signed with the Cavs. Haven't started season 2 yet.

I'm a 6'7 small forward rated 88.

Back
Top Bottom