OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I thought you had footage or did you destroy evidence like Lebron when he got yammed on?
lebron, brady, and Glenn what do they all have in common? 
laugh.gif

it's really wack that you don't get your bonus wins when a higher tiered team dashboard quits.  if anything you should get a boost

it's really wack that you don't get your bonus wins when a higher tiered team dashboard quits.  if anything you should get a boost

I think if they quit early, you don't get a bonus. When people quit late, I get the bonus. Not really sure why. Kind of annoying.

Got smashed again by the Thunder in MC :smh: had this dude KD driving to the bucket like he does it in real life, we all know he frail :lol: I'm gon start watching those 2ktv videos to get the VC and get my inside shooting game up, no way I should be missing wide open layups this much when my stats are already at a decent rating.

Got smashed again by the Thunder in MC :smh: had this dude KD driving to the bucket like he does it in real life, we all know he frail :lol: I'm gon start watching those 2ktv videos to get the VC and get my inside shooting game up, no way I should be missing wide open layups this much when my stats are already at a decent rating.

I have relentless finisher and I'm still missing :smh:

I have relentless finisher and I'm still missing
mean.gif
read the relentless finisher badge......it gives the player the ability to take more contact play after play and not get tired......it doesnt increase layup percentage at all , just your energy level.....you guys need to get your foot work and pump under the rim game up , i had the same issue at first now i got post spin technician and posterizer so the games inside have ended 
nthat.gif

Yea, I have to get my inside scoring up more I suppose and my athletic ability which affects strength. I'm usually decent w/ it but sometimes the shots I take have me like WTF :lol:

Anyone in here experience your offline MyLeague or MyGM save files getting corrupted?

How the hell you deal with that garbage?  I literally have to create multiple save files for one MyLeague just in case that my MyLeague crashes or freezes on me when I load it up INSTEAD of having to re-create a new MyLeague every single time.

I'm amazed 2K (and Sony/Microsoft, you ******* jackasses with your memory management in these current gen consoles) have yet to solve this type of ****

hate how they cap how many upgrades you can buy :smh:

i've been an 88 ovr forever & have been buying the 50 game boosts since i can't upgrade my guy anymore.

I thought I was tripping. I been stuck on 88 for a got damn month. You telling me they cap player upgrades? How ****** be getting 96s and **** like that?

Last edited:
You're not capped at 88 overall, on off days chose practice instead of the other options then after 5 practices you're suppose to get an additional attribute point.

You're not capped at 88 overall, on off days chose practice instead of the other options then after 5 practices you're suppose to get an additional attribute point.

damn i feel stupid now :lol:

repped for the info

Back
Top Bottom