I hope Spike aint serious with that name "Frequency Vibrations." :smh:

cop it every year so might as well cop it this year, too
laugh.gif
mean.gif

• AD, Steph, & Harden are the confirmed covers

you start myCAREER as a stud HS player
nerd.gif
Interesting. Do I get to forego my SR. year and play in China? lol

@Ronnie2K: Want to squash a piece of incorrect speculation: Players are able to create, name, customize & develop their #MyPLAYER in #NBA2K16 per usual

Stephen Curry, James Harden and Anthony Davis are the cover athletes for 2k16.

33158.jpg

33157.jpg

33156.jpg

My player will be garbage.

Just please 2K... Make Myteam better....

Wish EA wasn't buns and could make a decent basketball game with their Fifa/Madden ultimate team system...

He was hype too like he was nice, screen caps probably from games against his 12yr old brother.

My Team question....

Anyone here got all of the reward cards. Well the chase collection. I have em all except for Diamond Allen Iverson and Diamond Shaq. Im about 200 cards away from Iverson. Shaq I probably wont get because you have to finish the whole Historic collection right????

Also some of those challenges are not fair man. They limit your players but put you up against pink diamonds. Bruh

My Team question....

Anyone here got all of the reward cards. Well the chase collection. I have em all except for Diamond Allen Iverson and Diamond Shaq. Im about 200 cards away from Iverson. Shaq I probably wont get because you have to finish the whole Historic collection right????

Also some of those challenges are not fair man. They limit your players but put you up against pink diamonds. Bruh

Got AI... to get Shaquille you have to have every sapphire legend, not every legend player at the same time unlike Diamond MJ on 2k14. Kind of pointless though considering the MT you'll use to spend to get him can easily buy the higher rated 97 OVR Ruby Shaq.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom