OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Naw, b. This ain't 2K8-15 legacy edition.

If they attempt and score the same amount of threes this season, next seasons ratings should reflect that.

If that's the case, Kobe should be a 98 based on "legacy"

But we all know Rondo isn't going to have 2 back to back good shooting seasons, so...
Underlined Part: Is that REALLY what I am saying? Not at all.

But I disagree with everything that you mentioned but ok.

they did my dude kobe dirty. how you not gon be able to dominate at 85?? they changing physics just to hate on the homie. brb, I'm finna go put paws on ronnie.
HE said HE wasn't able to dominate, he isn't a cheeser type so I don't believe him. Just like I told him, until a cheeser tests the game out, I don't take his word

Some of the faces look a bit more fleshed out, not so many dead eyes, so I guess that's a minimal improvement.

Still salty that D Rose did more than Harden and Davis before he got injured and still didn't get his own cover smh :smh:

Still salty that D Rose did more than Harden and Davis before he got injured and still didn't get his own cover smh
mean.gif
I'm sayin... I never understood that.  Instead, they wanna put him next to Blake and Durant.. 

Bogus. 

idk yall...**** looks good as **** right here. some of those faces bruh :smokin

i playa gainst the cpu all the time time. plus the only mode I mainly play anymore is myplayer, so thats all cpu based.

Last edited:
After that latest vid, I'm sold, will be my 2nd Pre-order in 2 years. Now to get the MJ edition or just the regular dip, that extra 20k in VC is lookin real good.

cant wait to mash up an all 2000's team 
glasses.gif

and im moving the magic to miami 
pimp.gif

should i rebrand ? miami magic sounds good though

Back
Top Bottom