OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I hate the fact that you have to put up ridiculous numbers in order to win in MP. I'm just tryna distribute the ball and KD and Westbrook out here missing wide open jumpers. :lol:
You tripping KD and Russ are the truth for me. I almost avg a triple double and I'm a lock for the MVP

im not able to get home till 6ish but can anyone tell me who won the Park Rival this weekend ? The ballers (my crew) were up like 70k starting saturday then last night before i got off there was about 3 hours left and the FLYERS were only down 1k i couldnt believe it. Im curious to see if they came back and won 

Flyers ended up winning by 36 :smh:

Ballers 2nd, RR's 3rd

I hate the fact that you have to put up ridiculous numbers in order to win in MP. I'm just tryna distribute the ball and KD and Westbrook out here missing wide open jumpers. :lol:

I agree.  It's as if your CPU teammates have very little skill or intelligence.  I could have sworn in past 2K's, your teammates got better once the chemistry got higher.
I hear you. I'm a sf on the Bulls. 2k got DRose and Jimmy Butler averaging 12 ppg each :x :smh:

I hear you. I'm a sf on the Bulls. 2k got DRose and Jimmy Butler averaging 12 ppg each
sick.gif
mean.gif
I played against the Bulls in the second round of the playoffs and Jimmy Butler went off just about every game.....Rose was hurt.....so at least that part was realistic.

im not able to get home till 6ish but can anyone tell me who won the Park Rival this weekend ? The ballers (my crew) were up like 70k starting saturday then last night before i got off there was about 3 hours left and the FLYERS were only down 1k i couldnt believe it. Im curious to see if they came back and won 
Flyers ended up winning by 36
mean.gif

Ballers 2nd, RR's 3rd
thanks 

damn that is disappointing but i had that feeling it was gonna happen with how they were catching up all weekend, i swear they had the whole crew of flyers on lol cause they were down so damn much but somehow just gaining ground on us. i woulda enjoyed that extra 5k VC damn thats a bummer 

Any more info on Pro-Am hitting eSports? I'm trying to see when the tournament will actually start.

Playing with the Heat in ML and one game before the EC Finals against the Cavs, Lebron got injured and is out for the season 
mean.gif

I waited all season for this matchup...

Still disappointed that they removed AJ1s from the sneaker rotation in 2K16............while ******* Live 16 has them along with the "high og" versions

wish there was a way to start a roster with 30 blank teams & add guys to each team instead of trading players everywhere :smh:

Just got the game. Anyone having trouble unlocking the next team in domination mode in my team after a win? Beat the Blazers 4 times already

^If you don't know, which you probably do, you have the get the minimum number of MT in the game to unlock all three packs. Not sure if just beating the team advances you to the next team.

I cannot for the life of me beat Domination.
mad.gif

Stuck on the EC All-Stars.

Last edited:

man this park match was so intense

i played dude in the lakers jersey 2 games before this one and he was by himself with 2 randoms. He is a 99 OVR and we beat him the first match in a blow out. He went 1/6 and i messaged him : 99 1/6 LOL. His response was "you didnt have to play with the 2 i had to play with" i ignored his response because what did that have to do with going 1 of 6 lol. 20 mins later my team still on the court besides for my PG he got kicked out cause he was AFK so a random took his spot. So were about to play and i see this dude got his team to play mines. We play and no lie they go up 10pts (our random jacked up 2 contested 3s missed than he quit). Anyway if you watch the video you see my team winds up winning with the best come back i have ever had in the PARK.

if i lost i know for a fact that the messages were about to come my way so i wanted to win so damn bad from the start when i seen we were bout to play. 

it was 20-10 i kid you not and we winded up winning man i was sooo damn hype. messaged the kid and said Get the **** off our court 
roll.gif
smokin.gif

by the way all 3 players were 99s the fact that it took him bout 20 mins to gather his squad come on the court and lose deff ruined his night no doubt 

Back
Top Bottom