OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

bruh at the end when she said "You have no Career" i would have lost it lolol

he wanted to choke her so bad.

wouldnt be surprised if once that camera went off he slapped her lol

Last edited:
The game keeps freezing on start up when I try to load the game.

Fix this pls DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Had this problem on Xbox. Only thing that worked is deleting all save data then starting the game up. Which means you lose local rosters and all that. Stupid as ****. That and the sign in glitch for local multiplayer are really inexcusable and I don't understand how neither have been addressed yet.

Getting the hang of this game. I will say I understand why they designed the game the way they did with the controls. It at least LOOKS like real hoops if it doesn't always play like it. Fun as hell tho. Been smashing online with points in the paint and assists..Mozgov is always wide open :lol:. Jumper coming around. Probably the best player in this thread tbh

What would yall do ? Fam I can reap the devastation through the computer screen 
mean.gif

I showed my girl that vid, and she was like, "Wow I would just go ahead and pack my ****" ....then I proceeded to see if I can lock my ps4 or the files ....nope couldn't figure it out.

Although I do believe the video is fake, ole girl needs to put some respek on dudes name.

Last edited:

anyone believe in the "Rubberbanding" for 2k ? or is that all in our heads

i honestly believe it does happen maybe not every game but its very noticeable sometimes in which makes me call a TO and slow things up and hope i get that stop or bucket on my next possession. That's key

I'm talking easy missed non-contact layups or dunks also just wide open shots with dudes who have the red ring and are in there hot zones

What do y'all think ? Anyone every experience anything like this dudes talking bout

Last edited:
Who knows how to stop the inbound cheese where you're inbounding the ball under your own basket and you can pass it to your center whose crowded by ppl but still manages to catch n dunk it or lay it in.

Man wtf Im tired of whoopin a tier above me team and they quit and I dont get my bonus win online. Why the **** is that

Still can't connect to the server from xb1 still getting that EFEAB30C message... Tried everything from deleting every 2k file and starting from scratch to playing 2ku , Watching some dumb credit screen , and playing 2 full " play now "

Sucks I would probably run everyone in here

Same thing happened to me yesterday :stoneface: . Only thing that worked was creating a whole new profile and starting from scratch

anyone believe in the "Rubberbanding" for 2k ? or is that all in our heads

i honestly believe it does happen maybe not every game but its very noticeable sometimes in which makes me call a TO and slow things up and hope i get that stop or bucket on my next possession. That's key

I'm talking easy missed non-contact layups or dunks also just wide open shots with dudes who have the red ring and are in there hot zones

What do y'all think ? Anyone every experience anything like this dudes talking bout

This has been a concept floating around since 2K6.

If you believe in it. things that happen that "prove" your belief will just further prove your point. As with anything 2K Related.

I honestly don't believe in it. Especially when it comes to missed shots. I never feel like ANY contested shot deserves to go in. I think that is a problem. People say, "That SHOULD have went in" but as long as it isn't a WIDE open Layup, no shot SHOULD go in.

And I know that comes off as me "Defending 2K" as yall like to think I always do, but I am like this in real life. When I play/coach, I will never be the type to blame the ref on my misfortunes because for every mistake that I COULD blame the game for cheating in the last few minutes, I can look at a stupid turnover or blown defensive assignment (that is JUST as valuable) that happened in the 2nd quarter.

So it just isn't in ME to blame the game for me losing because there is always something I could have done better.

But again, I don't know if it exists honestly.

Back
Top Bottom