OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

can you entertain ? got any funny sayings ?

im thinking of using my homegirl shes bad af and I was telling her she should make a gaming channel of her playing games half naked. she doesnt want to learn how to play though smh.

can you entertain ? got any funny sayings ?
im thinking of using my homegirl shes bad af and I was telling her she should make a gaming channel of her playing games half naked. she doesnt want to learn how to play though smh.
smart thinking now if only she will take time out to understand how to play lol Donations would be pouring in

had a xbox homie who got his girl into playing CoD:AW and man her twitch channel blew up so quick with donations to the point where they broke up. He was starting to get in his feelings after seeing all the thirst lol 

as long as it aint your GF should be good 

That market saturated.

Last edited:
Patch 1.08 has been released. Among the changes include:

GENERAL
  • Fixed an issue that would cause some users to sit on the team logo screen during startup for an extended period of time.
ISSA MIRACLE FELLAS 

been working overnights and sleeping during the day

no time to run

hows that new patch?

I'm very good at this game. I'm bored with the competition. I'd like to test my skills vs NT's best.

PSN: jrain88

My Jazz vs whoever

Last edited:
couldn't get my game to connect to the servers last night at all man

Uninstalled the whole game and nothing 

disconnected my internet and nothing

played 2 black tops offline to 21 and nothing

Played a full game offline and nothing 

all i can do is play offline until it randomly allows me to connect again which who knows when that will be 

Last edited:
So i just started to play myteam. I really im starting to like it and get into it. used all my vc on packs and got nothing lol

So i just started to play myteam. I really im starting to like it and get into it. used all my vc on packs and got nothing lol
lol its addicting man. Real fun game mode 

just try not putting real biscuits into it packs are really bad % wise. Also try saving up MT and sniping some Sapphires for real cheap plenty can be found

Also if you looking to really get deep into play some domination than historic domination to earn real good cards. Very time consuming tho

Back
Top Bottom