OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I'm getting stuck at the logo screen again. **** this **** man I want my money back. Straight up

Yup was getting stuck at the PG13 Screen with basketball this time of course I had to delete reserve space. Game is a joke need to be compensated for something or make the game $30/40 next year lolol yea right

Last edited:
Just got my Lockdown G Badge its so much fun wrecking Sharps with this build and you're right you can hit so many shots it is crazy. People don't even bother to guard you and you hit more shots than the sharps usually they quit or just start jacking shots.

Nice ******* stats and thanks for all that info 
@eNPHAN

lmao just remember; you are now the son of my lockdown LOL

i had to tell my other dude who made a lockdown recently the same thing.

you on PSN? add me: eNPHANATe

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup was getting stuck at the PG13 Screen with basketball this time of course I had to delete reserve space. Game is a joke need to be compensated for something or make the game $30/40 next year lolol yea right

its crazy cause i'm now on wifi for the first time (can't help it) and i get lag/choppy framerates but i NEVER get kicked out

again, i only really play pro am.

yes, it sucks that 1/5 times people get kicked or dont join with you

but i can't even complain about the servers forreal forreal...they straight on the pro am side.

i aint even gonna bore you by saying to dedicate ports and all that jazz....they prolly just have poor servers on the myt side, especially on xbox

its crazy cause i'm now on wifi for the first time (can't help it) and i get lag/choppy framerates but i NEVER get kicked out

again, i only really play pro am.

yes, it sucks that 1/5 times people get kicked or dont join with you

but i can't even complain about the servers forreal forreal...they straight on the pro am side.

i aint even gonna bore you by saying to dedicate ports and all that jazz....they prolly just have poor servers on the myt side, especially on xbox
hey who knows the ports possibly can help good idea but i honestly think its on 2k side and theres no fix till they do it themselves

but i think you are onto something. I mostly play My Team and Private Team Up, these 2 modes have been really bad for weeks now 

when i do dip into Proam drop ins i notice the lag is minimum compared to them other 2 game modes i played. Its pretty smooth

the company gets complaints EVERYDAY bout servers for years now you'd think they improve them alil.. This past weekend alone they caked off of VC 

my homies with their bigs went off.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Screenshot-Original.png

Pelicans were fun to run with 

swaggy p computer cooked our computer big time lol

Last edited:
a lot of people have used this logo for their Knicks designs.  I just chopped them up and added some things to make it mine

they're not much different from the current Knicks, i think they just look lighter and cleaner without the heavy bands around the waist and shoulders

Rw0B7I5HSH.png

LKTfbX1.png

hK4vBVYnBS.png

S7Ov10L5ul.png

Po2oAsbeib.png

c6lLYzi7SK.png

the stripes are meant to represent striped look on the Empire State Building, and the bottom a piece of NYC ticker tape (New York City throws a ticker tape parade for their teams when they win a championship, wishful thinking for  the Knicks)

smokin.gif

damn man that looks really sick

the strips which represent the building is crazy great location and design 

have you ever done a sixers one before ? 

yeah, pizzo

servers have been a legitimate gripe when it comes to 2k for ages

i know i may come off like a 2k stan who makes an excuse for every flaw they have

but it has to come down to a resource problem.

hear me out,

every year, they can TRY to predict or TRY to market a particular game mode, but ultimately, they have to focus resources where the user base is

not to say that myplayer is the bulk of their user base at all,

just that, i know too many dudes who literally drop 50 bucks to make a new myplayer, who sucks, and gets deleted....regularly LOL

they ran a tourney at all star game and somehow pitched an eleague partnered with actual NBA teams

so they would dedicate all possible resources to that.

initially, it had major server issues and glitches and flaws (still does)

but ont he other end, i can remember playing like....2k11 and the team up with myplayer component was literally unplayable...

myteam was strong, tho.

etc. etc.

it sucks

i still hate that you can't get a true online franchise league......just like offline, but online....

like......for 6-7 years now.

i guess its better than them releasing it and it being completely broken (like the last 6-7 years)

again, im strictly myplayer and pretty much all pro-am at this point, so i dont have too many issues

it sucks that the other modes have crazy drop outs and losses of games and records and now, VC too.

also why i would NEVER buy VC...the 64.99 they get off top is the only money they get from me....LOL

i just think its funny when people say "2k wants an eleague but has broken servers"

like these NBA teams and dedicated 2k team wouldn't run it off a LAN or dedicated servers....

like....there are hundreds of thousands of dollars going into these productions....and they're going to use....commercial internet?

do people think they gonna sign a 2k contract with an NBA team and still live at the crib and play in their underwear?

LOL

nah

will prolly be a contracted job with no set hours which resembles a brand ambassador of some sort.....who also plays videogames nonstop.

that said

i don't even need to get drafted, jack

sign me on the 10-day, so i can create a bidding war

:pimp:

@eNPHAN

Watching your videos, my only suggestion would be to make sure you are more consistently in position OFF the ball. I see you like playing passing lanes. If you are playing vs. a good offensive player, you should be getting backdoored more often

my 2k won't even connect to the servers :smh:  

What console if Xbox lmk and I'll walk you thru it. You need that required update to pop up in the bottom left
i got xbox could you help me out cuh?

Bet Ima need you to delete your reserved space. By doing that I need you to goto manage game - saved data - reserved space - delete

After that load up NBA 2k and go watch the credits your gonna be offline not online (sounds crazy but it worked for me and a my homies)

About midway thru the credits the required update should pop up fam and you'll be able to connect

@eNPHAN

Watching your videos, my only suggestion would be to make sure you are more consistently in position OFF the ball. I see you like playing passing lanes. If you are playing vs. a good offensive player, you should be getting backdoored more often

yeah, i basically make a determination withing the first 5-10 possessions, what type of game the guy i'm guarding is going to play

often, in pro am, dudes stand around and watch, letting the offense become stagnant.

when i have people who are moving well off ball, i definitely play up on them

when im guarding a guy and he's airballed 3-4 shots or is 1-7 FG.....i'm definitely cheating away from him and helping other people

with the lockdown, once you hit a "double team" animation, it's curtains for the ballhandler/shooter

but you totally right

thanks for the scouting b

I ain't even gonna lie, Lockdown defenders are my kryptonight.

I'll score but damn it be a struggle

you may have misread

i scored 41 WITH a lockdown PF

hit 5 green threes in a row today

i been running with 5 lockdowns or 4 and a playmaker

it's been lulz, cause the other lockdowns can hit open threes too

so we look like a team of sharpshooters LOL

the other two guards (and the center) can all finish in traffic crazy, too

and when the offense becomes stagnant i start running point from the 4 or 3.

it's extra hilarious to see the other team's play style revert to that of sheer frustration

And i think you misread me lol

Im saying in general Lockdown Defenders are my krptonight

I rarely score when i get matched up with one.

They really OP, i regret i should have made one but im so invested and far in my glass cleaner that i dont have patience for it again

The other day we murdered some group,

View media item 2344736

Last edited:
lol, i wish i knew how to directly upload just screenshots

i usually have to take a pic with my phone

i got a couple 100-30 ish games but with ACTUAL pro-am teams

i know them dudes deleted the team immediately after.

and spec, nah, i just thought you were saying "wow 41, i cant score on lockdowns" so my bad

I honestly take such good shots, it typically doesnt matter if its a lockdown or not, i'm passing out of good defense, regardless.

This morning i got a triple double with 7 steals...almost a quad.

also have video of me going 11/12 from the field, 100% from three...

longer than usual, to get highlights from the whole game...

(with randoms. i dont even think i was talking to them)

word up w/ sticking with the glass cleaner

a.) dudes will have 5 or 6 different archetypes and can't play consistently or good with any of them

b.) every random i talk to after i have a monster game IMMEDIATELY makes a lockdown....when i first made my lockdown i literally had only seen ONE other guy (he maybe an NTer) and he was very meh with him....now? at least 1 a game in walk on....

some of these youtubers are swearing you need to be able to "play with multiple archetypes"

but i'd much rather someone who has mastered their best archetype (10/10) than someone who is switching archetypes to match up (8/10)

you see cats posting on the pro am hubs and free agent finders "86 sharpshooter, 5 HoF badges" then check their card...and they have....6 badges total LOL

plus; the way i play with my lockdown (plus his size) i can literally match up with, guard and play 1-5 on the floor.

i'm like a playmaking shot creator who can spot up and control the paint LOL

dudes be like "my dude is like (insert real player)" i'm like "man, i can't even compare my guy"

LOL

spec, you need to get on PS4 for 18 so we can run together from day 1

imma be strictly business on 18.

no randoms

no cousins

no real life friends

just animals and wins.

Back
Top Bottom