OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Pass and ball handling need to be revamped.

Like dude said the regular pass button should just be the turnover button because you're going to throw the ball to whoever is the worst option at that moment

Truth :lol: Oh, you're on a fast break? let me help u out by passing the ball backwards instead of to the wide open man on the wing

Facts are facts. 2k is taking that route where if you complain, you're the black sheep. They don't realize the reason why we are critical is because we like the game, were more than likely going to purchase the game, and we want to see the game improve throughout the years.

Why did we need a trailer for a feature we already know is in the game? A feature nobody cares about after the first week?

Pass and ball handling need to be revamped.

Like dude said the regular pass button should just be the turnover button because you're going to throw the ball to whoever is the worst option at that moment

Truth :lol: Oh, you're on a fast break? let me help u out by passing the ball backwards instead of to the wide open man on the wing
Fast breaks piss me off so much. Hey we have a 2 on 1 break. Instead if you cutting to the rim for an easy 2,stop at the three point line why don't you :stoneface:

IMO, no sports game is a "must cop".
yup. 2k 16 is so flawed . People claimed it's so great while I do like it, it has so many flaws . You would think basic game playlike dribbling and passing , fast breaks would be fixed by now. If some of those big flaws aren't fixed it's a easy pass this year.

Last edited:
All I care about is MyPark. That's the only mode I plan on playing this year. My main problem from 2K16 was that you had to play MyCareer just to get an overall higher than 88. That mode is way too boring for me so I never got above that 88 ovr. I hope they don't have that in the game this year. Hope they take NBA Lives idea and add a leveling up system. Would like for them to add one more faction as well.

You need to realize that a TRAILER isn't for the hardcover fan base that will probably buy the game either way.

A trailer is SUPPOSED to look better than actual gameplay. That is the whole point. It is done for sizzle

I hear you that directional passing isn't strong, but you seriously have to train yourself to use direct passing 95% of the time man.

It will lower your expectations of believing they will make the right pass when you just do basic passing.

Again, not defending them but there are easy workarounds

2K17 Soundtrack:

1471021006-media.jpg

They going to have to edit the sht out "Ain't no time" by Future :lol:

He should have more songs on the soundtrack....and 2K picks one of his more forgettable ones of recent :smh:

Anybody else not give a damn about Soundtrack?
No shot at you ToineWalker

Last edited:
Anybody else not give a damn about Soundtrack?
No shot at you ToineWalker
I don't.
I always play sports games with sound off.
I don't even know what songs are on 2k16 soundtrack. I got to listen to my own music while I'm playing games

Last edited:
If I am just in the main menu, roster editing, I have a podcast on. I am not listening to the game's music.

If I am playing the game, I still have the podcasts playing.

That Outkast song will be on repeat. Should have picked "B.O.B" instead of "Rosa Parks". 

Drake shouldn't be on the soundtrack at all.

Last edited:
I hear you that directional passing isn't strong, but you seriously have to train yourself to use direct passing 95% of the time man.

It will lower your expectations of believing they will make the right pass when you just do basic passing.

Again, not defending them but there are easy workarounds

Dc do you not understand most plays are split second you cant use icon passing bro

I've never had a problem using icon passing. If you use it often there's no "Oh man it's so slow". It's not, you are.

Back
Top Bottom