OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Idk how some of y'all always find a way to defend 2K. If it's included the game it should word correctly and it has not. End of story. :lol:

I've never had a problem using icon passing. If you use it often there's no "Oh man it's so slow". It's not, you are.
you shouldnt have to icon pass on a fast break period
You don't have to. I've never had a fast break fall apart because I did or didn't use it.

Except for the times someone changed position and I used it too quickly to look at the icon above their head first.

But that's a me problem not a game problem.
Idk how some of y'all always find a way to defend 2K. If it's included the game it should word correctly and it has not. End of story.
laugh.gif
Always defend 2K? Can't be talking about me 
laugh.gif

icon passing or not. passing is bad  in this game . no defending it. ball is slow as hell getting to where its supposed to go, ball moves slower then players a lot of the times which is ridiculous. , people have been complaining about the passing for years yet 2k does nothing to fix it.  . i honestly thought by this point in time we would have near perfect gameplay in sports video games. the graphics and other things get better but games are still heavily flawed in many aspects. maybe i expected to much. 

Last edited:
I guess we will agree to disagree there. Icon passing works wonderfully in the game.

What are your gripes with icon passing?

We already established directional passing needs work.

Dc do you not understand most plays are split second you cant use icon passing bro
Again, I am trained at getting it off quickly. So, we are going to have to disagree there. My icon buttons don't even show, that is how quickly I can get passes off at times

You don't have to. I've never had a fast break fall apart because I did or didn't use it.
Except for the times someone changed position and I used it too quickly to look at the icon above their head first.
But that's a me problem not a game problem.

Always defend 2K? Can't be talking about me :lol:  
They are talking about me, they always say I defend 2K because a lot of the issues, I feel are user error. But, I can live with that.

But, I agree with everything you said about passing. So take the reputationals.

They going to have to edit the sht out "Ain't no time" by Future :lol:

He should have more songs on the soundtrack....and 2K picks one of his more forgettable ones of recent :smh:

Word out of all future amazing songs they pick one of the worst smh... For Christ sakes, march madness can fake be basketball related lol, anything other than ain't no time.

Back
Top Bottom