OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Ill be on tomorrow night after work. I had a lil scare today after work so now I'm just relaxing in bed getting some rest watching baseball

Damn you alright?

Wow the scare of my life just happened on way home from work I'm walking and all the sudden I pretty much collapse and start having trouble breathing. I'm trying to regain my balance and I realize something is wrong with the left side of my chest. I call an ambulance cause I could barely lift my left arm let alone sniff/breath in.

Ambulance gets here and starts doing some small test turn out everything is good with my heart and blood, they think it's something to do with my muscles tightening up

No lie first thing came to my mind was heart attack, my anxiety was gone nuts as I was getting nervous cause this pain literally came out of nowhere as I was walking out of work

Anyway I got cleared by ambulance and here I am now home bout to get rest which is much needed. I still feel the sharp pain very bad but knowing that it's not my heart or anything serious is good news

By the way this pain I'm feeling is 10x worse then when I had kidney stones no lie

Pretty scary moment for me lol heart problems run in the family

Last edited:
wow...i have no words...even for your 141 wins..I'm blown away. That is a ton of games..in a week and a half. I've played a total of 32 mycareer games..period...and feel like I've OD'd. You guys are something else. 8k? like 8,000 games played and won? Yep, looks like something else I'll never have. not even remotely built for that.

This.

I'm always on but no one hits me up except xxpiz :frown:

You must be rich playing all day.

that fredo dude plays like a child

his commentary is annoying as **** too

Last edited:
100 games? in a row? bruhs literally have no life at all. Like literally. dudes must be cyborgs. When do you eat? Its literally like 4 minutes between each game and games can go for an average of 20 minutes. Hell nah man.

100 games? in a row? bruhs literally have no life at all. Like literally. dudes must be cyborgs. When do you eat? Its literally like 4 minutes between each game and games can go for an average of 20 minutes. Hell nah man.

We would go 8+ hours of not eating back on 2k12. Back when I had no life. Team up on 2k there was a good 200 of us. Not even exaggerating. 2k13 we would take breaks to eat.

2V2s can go very quick its what all the big time twitch streamers play 

they sprinkle 3v3s in alil but if you're good at 2s and can skunk ppl youll have a decent WS in no time 

it can get VERY annoying if you vs some one with brick wall. Screens galore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom