Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Don't laugh.

You are doing God's work man

MANNNNNNNN listen!
trust me bro, I know
need a lot of time and patience
can't tell you the amount of players were literally have to REteach the game of basketball to or the ones that never played organized basketball.
It's very rewarding I must say.

like, i was dunking fine...see the videos...

that's a unique skill since "NOBODY CAN DUNK"

now, it's not unique.....they made it easy so it's more attainable...

instead of trying really hard to understand the physics.....they cried.

and 2k caved.

what the kids don't understand is this;

if you make it easy enough that people who "CANT" do it, now CAN do it.....how much easier did that just make it for the people who CAN do it already?

what is easier than easy?

dropped 28 in my first pro am walkon game with a 73 ovr....after not playing 2 days. LMAO we came back from 18 down.

you sounding real GOAT like bro lol
I wish I could be a fly on the wall to witness this greatness lol

Never had the can't dunk issues. I have a slashing/rebounding Center that does Zach Lavine type **** on uncontested fast breaks. Most of my points come from dunks because my shot is super broke. I've hit like 6 jumpers since I bought the game last week. The gameplay is solid imo. I like the movements and animations alot.

The problems frustrating me are outside of gameplay -- like not being able to remove or change my park chest accessories. And the shirt voting/creation system wasn't thought-out. They on some bull**** with the VC too.

I have a slashing sharpshooter, never had a problem with dunking
can't shoot for **** though

i think the animation tells in shots are super obvious this year...they obviously just made greens less frequent. you get "good" more often for those releases, which, so far, to me, seem like 50/50 balls.

i also only have a 70 3pt shot on my shooter, so.....

my thing is this; everyone wants to be 99 ovr steph curry day one. it doesn't work like that. never really has. a majority of these players couldn't be steph curry WITH steph curry, let alone a myplayer.

find your game and play your role. that's the entire premise of 2k18. the devs spent all of their time trying to perfect that very notion...

yet

you still see pure sharps trying to throw alley oops and dunk on people

then tweet ronnie2k with videos of them missing "wide open" dunks.

Myleague is pretty much the same but mygm is revamped
Yo what's the different
But some teams do hold try outs

And not in the nba yet
But my boy Frank Nitty is a regular 9-5 Manager at Verizon
Doesn’t practice or nothing and cooked nba level talent at the Drew league

Now it’s in Asia just off the buzz from social media playing ball waiting on a call from the league
yo he can hoop...my LA heads s said he's good, game awkward as hell. Quick as hell and Dummy bounce.

I have a slashing sharpshooter, never had a problem with dunking
can't shoot for **** though

So is my guy.

I'm just getting tired of all the damn wide open layups when my dude should be throwing it down.

I get triple doubles like it's nothing but for some reason I can't figure out how to dunk.

I might as well have made some kinda damn playmaker. My SS-SC I get 3 or 4 points off leaks and maybe a 3, and at least 7 or 8 assists

So I just obtained the mid range deadeye badge and mannn I must say it helped lol
Against the Cavs (first game with it) I hit my first 6 shots, all mid range, missed one then made another, then missed my next 5-6 lol
But definitely much better lol

Won the game too! Went to the wire! Recorded 18/9/13

So I just obtained the mid range deadeye badge and mannn I must say it helped lol
Against the Cavs (first game with it) I hit my first 6 shots, all mid range, missed one then made another, then missed my next 5-6 lol
But definitely much better lol

Won the game too! Went to the wire! Recorded 18/9/13
Told you the game would get much easiet sooner than later

Being the best 2k player in the world is boring. No competition anywhere. Going to start playing locally for money.

Attachments

• IMG_2907.JPG
    IMG_2907.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom