Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

2K restored my save file but didnt give me my 35k VC, when I asked why not they stopped replying.
Im buying live, forget this game
Hate when that happens. Probably sounds like I'm entitled, but what's the point of promising something I didn't ask for?

2K patched MyLeague VC made quickly method but they didn't patch VC loss issue

i still cant believe 2k and this vc stuff. they really tried to take advantage of people because of the down years of live. nba live need to really take advantage of this and stop ****ing around before they start charging vc to play games and start having team packs. you cant play the lakers unless you buy the pacific division team pack :lol: these ****** trippin

Watching 92 NBA Playoffs. Bulls @ Cavs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Finally getting more comfortable in myplayer, scoring getting better. Got about 5-6 games in a row with 20+ points and shooting over 60%. Even got a 30/11/10 trip dub. Fts are bothering me tho

I got this game for free. first 2k or basketball game I've played since 2k14? which I hardly played. I gave it a chance and man this game ****ing blows. Just finished playing myplayer and it's just not fun to play. Unrealistic as hell. The gameplay as a whole is just bad to me and dealing with all the corny cutscenes and walking through the neighborhood. All my friends who are 2k fanatics hate it as well. We all switched back to fifa already :lol:

I got this game for free. first 2k or basketball game I've played since 2k14? which I hardly played. I gave it a chance and man this game ****ing blows. Just finished playing myplayer and it's just not fun to play. Unrealistic as hell. The gameplay as a whole is just bad to me and dealing with all the corny cutscenes and walking through the neighborhood. All my friends who are 2k fanatics hate it as well. We all switched back to fifa already :lol:
Bball games do nothing for me

No desire to play other game modes?

I have a slashing sharpshooter, never had a problem with dunking
can't shoot for **** though

This ^

I think I just suck in My Player cause I went 4/28 last night smh. I followed up with a 28 point performance but with a 71 rating , level 10 in both mid range and 3's you'd think I'd be a little better. I'm a sharpshooting slasher( might as well be Andre Roberson) that cannot shoot period. I get that the game is supposed to have a learning curve etc, but this is crazy. Been playing 2k since it's inception, so I was apart of the transition from the underdog to what we have now. Thankfully the gameplay is legit in regular modes, because my player is almost unplayable if you don't pay to upgrade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom