Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Definitely Ronnie2K's idea.

****ing cornball.
You know Ronnie does NOTHING but Promote the game right? :lol:

He spoke about the fans of the series that complain to him about anything the game does wrong.

"I would get a Tweet while I am out at a promotional event. "Ronnie,, fix the servers." :lol:

That ain't Ronnie man. Ronnie is the community outreach man.

Ronnie has plenty of cornball in him from previous 2K's that I blame him for it.

He's the reason we got that terrible myPlayer voice and terrible friend, I just know he had something to do with it.

2K all types of cornball. I just play the MyGM and MyLeague.

Ronnie has plenty of cornball in him from previous 2K's that I blame him for it.

He's the reason we got that terrible myPlayer voice and terrible friend, I just know he had something to do with it.

2K all types of cornball. I just play the MyGM and MyLeague.
Smart man.

Two different games man.

Which is why I always say, make yourself and throw yourself into MyLeague instead of doing the fake MyPlayer mode

Smart man.

Two different games man.

Which is why I always say, make yourself and throw yourself into MyLeague instead of doing the fake MyPlayer mode

Ever since my first 2K, NBA 2K8, I only mess with Association mode (as it was called then).

I like the aspect of signing marquee free agents on a rebuilding team or a contender.

Besides, that's the only way my Suns can win a chip in my lifetime. :smile:

re: Jersey/Court updates through roster updates.

I wish they would just go back to the way they had it on Last Gen. Put out Codes when it is time to release new art. That way folks don't have to start their Franchises over

They actually played with some people in my team up league. Had Drummond and Paul George in their as well. LD2K cool.

Our league made noise we had over 200+ active players.

This was back in 2011-2015

:lol: at anyone that uses the Warriors online being an off ball defender too
Pelicans have been a good team to use against them for me

re: Jersey/Court updates through roster updates.

I wish they would just go back to the way they had it on Last Gen. Put out Codes when it is time to release new art. That way folks don't have to start their Franchises over

Or they could do what the did last year with 2K17 release the unis and court updates through in game updates rather than roster updates.

But no, 2K always has to switch up. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom