Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I swear 2k changes ish just to change it. You shouldn’t have to relearn basic controls every year. I swear these dudes at 2k change shooting, dribbling every other iteration

With that, I’m finally balling in MyCareer after spending countless hours in practice mode

I swear 2k changes ish just to change it. You shouldn’t have to relearn basic controls every year. I swear these dudes at 2k change shooting, dribbling every other iteration

With that, I’m finally balling in MyCareer after spending countless hours in practice mode
What are you referring to that has caused you to feel you have to relearn anything?

What are you referring to that has caused you to feel you have to relearn anything?

2k17 the shooting mechanics were fine minus some slow shot animations

2k18 shooting mechanics are sped up a bit for no reason.

ISO Motion has been tweaked abit as well

I mean fine is relative.

There is no way to keep everyone happy though.

So what do You suggest? Keep it the same? Year after year?

Or make subtle changes every so often? (Which they do).

Serious question

If they kept it the same, yall would continue to say they just out out a yearly roster update but now they are doing too much?

They can't win

I mean fine is relative.

There is no way to keep everyone happy though.

So what do You suggest? Keep it the same? Year after year?

Or make subtle changes every so often? (Which they do).

Serious question

If they kept it the same, yall would continue to say they just out out a yearly roster update but now they are doing too much?

They can't win

Ehh they make huge strides some years, some years they break more than they fix. I don’t expect any game to be perfect, but I do expect games to ship with fewer bugs

Leave the shooting alone and tighten up the shot animations.

I guess my point is there was no CONSENSUS that shooting and dribbling were fine and couldn't be improved for you to say so confidently, "they should have left it alone."

You know how many folks complained about BOTH last year?

I guess my point is there was no CONSENSUS that shooting and dribbling were fine and couldn't be improved for you to say so confidently, "they should have left it alone."

You know how many folks complained about BOTH last year?

Is shooting good now? I would say no because there is still some lag on some catch and shoot instances

Back
Top Bottom