Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

it is childish but thats my opinion you can do as you want but people wanting to make monsters for mypark got us with all these restrictions

it is childish but thats my opinion you can do as you want but people wanting to make monsters for mypark got us with all these restrictions

yeah mines isn't for mypark, mine is only for my reg season play. I don't even really play mypark

but I still dont think it's childish, I'm not even playing human users

2k agrees with me this why they put shooter fatigue ....this why every year it progressively gets harder to shoot.....this why they implemented archetypes... literally one of the developers said it out of his own mouth

2k agrees with me this why they put shooter fatigue ....this why every year it progressively gets harder to shoot.....this why they implemented archetypes... literally one of the developers said it out of his own mouth

and that's fine
what I am saying is the different from last year to this year was extremely big and noticeable

that's exactly what the game is, though. (can you not play offline mycareer?)

Idk how it works but it used to be offline you couldn't buy anything. Just raise stats. And it would be that way if they would treat it like FIFA, where on your own **** you could be great at everything, but once you go against other players your stats get lowered.

people find fun in different things, shouldn't matter to the next man lol.
regardless of avg. 50, it's got super hard to score, in my opinion.

I was just asking if others noticed the increase in difficulty
Super hard in week one of release.

I am sure you won't say the same in 2 months.

it just seems like getting all that extra VC and making your guy a 85 did nothing lol.
couldn't imagine grinding it out with a 60 overall lol

see above video. that's a 72 ovr vs an 86 ovr.

This archetype **** makes sense but it's dumb. Not one real superstar falls into only 2. Basically 2k wants all high level role players

the third and fourth arch types require YOU to be SKILLED in that facet.

for example, i made a russell westbrook type player. requires extremely high level of passing skill. he can't even throw lobs, flashy passes, or cross court passes. It also requires a high level of rebounding skill. He gets NO rebounding badges. It also requires me to purposely max out strength (and tailor his body to maximize strength)

i get into this argument regularly.

steph curry is a SHARP SC with incredible passing skill. LAST YEAR, he would have been a SC with incredible timing.

for lebron, you'd make a 6'8" SF, 280 lbs, slasher/playmaker. YOU have to rebound, defend and shoot a nice amount of excellent mid-range releases.

before the 2 arch system, it was VERY rigid and required you to be skilled in MANY facets OPPOSITE of your arch to make a "realistic NBA player"

now, it allows you to make something CLOSER to the player with LESS burden on you to make up that gap in skill.

Giannis would be a 6'11" as skinny as possible ATH/DEF or ATH/Playmaker.....YOU have to dribble with low dribbles to accurately reflect his talent.

that's why he's a unicorn!

Shaq is hard to make. Young Shaq, that is. He'd be like 280 but not able to be as fast/quick as shaq was....

i've always complained that your myplayer turns into like god year 1 or 2....and is 100 times better than all NBA legends....

i think you should max out at like an 80 forreal forreal....

my one gripe with the new arch system is that you end up maxing out all the attributes anyway, so it's not like there's any strategy/customization of particular arch blends.

for example, in 17, if you put strength on a guy, you're losing available skills in other sections, because you were limited by the amount of attribute upgrades overall.

like, no matter what, to hit 99, you're going to have to max out your post moves LOL. i mean, it makes sense toward the 99, but not in the sense of crafting a customized type of archetype.

i LOVE how you can progress badges online.

I LOVE IT..

game is dope.

i made 3 main myplayers.

Pure LDD 6'5" 250lbs

The guard you see above.....

and i can't decide between a 6'5" 175 lbs SF (sg) or a reggie miller build. (6'7" 180lbs, for speed) both are 3&D players.

i feel like the 6'5" will have more speed/quickness to play/defend the 2, but gets nerfed switching to PG...

and i keep hearing height is king...it will certainly help with defense....being longer.

seems like you can hit threes easier with a lil more height, too.

lol @ every complaint being compared to live

"man, the face scan isn't working. people said live's facescan worked"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

someone stated earlier in the thread, to dunk, you have to a.) gather b.) turbo into the dunk prompt (pressing the button) AND c.) have enough room to dunk.

i'm only activating side clutch animations, probably because of the space to get them off.

had to take switcheroos off ASAP.

LOLOL nah patch notes didnt get released yet.

it has to be a patch to fix the ppls files from getting corrupted.

still holding out on this game at the moment.

Anyone who plays Pro Am with their full squad know the best way to get entire team into the same arena ? Been having difficulties doing so

Back
Top Bottom