Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

i will say that missed layups have been too frequent and the whole NBA Jam, cpu down 15 and hits every shot to make the game close is wack. i have been able to neutralize alot of what the cpu stars wants to do.

even with ACE turned off, the computer still takes over things it shouldnt...like matchups etc.

I knew I wasnt going crazy

even with ACE turned off, the computer still takes over things it shouldnt...like matchups etc.

I've looked all over the ****ing internet for a solution for this and asked twice in here...still nothing.

It's making the **** unbearable to play for me

For those that feel the cpu comes back too wildly, how are you using your timeouts during those runs

i have found that it is important to pace yourself and run offense that fits your identity. i have also used timeout to "stop" runs.

honestly, i am unsure about its effectiveness to stop or slow runs. i think role players going 2014 finals danny green HAM is an issue too. i am playing on default all star for now

Yeah my biggest gripe when playing is the CPU making auto matchups I don't want

There's no way to fix that??

i have found that it is important to pace yourself and run offense that fits your identity. i have also used timeout to "stop" runs.

honestly, i am unsure about its effectiveness to stop or slow runs. i think role players going 2014 finals danny green HAM is an issue too. i am playing on default all star for now

Hear me out before you accuse me of caping.

For the next 5 games, can you post screenshots of the 2nd half team stats from your games with the CPU? (3RD/4TH and 2nd half) just so you can see an actual representation of the comebacks that you feel the CPU is having

But also, I know you know, runs are just going to happen.

2k swears there isn't a, "Keep scores close" code under the hood but over the years many folks have said otherwise.

But I think it is important to know how often things are actually happen by looking at the raw data vs. Based on feel. (In general)

2K12 was the greatest.

We had an editor some hacker made for XBOX and it allowed you to customize the game to a degree that can't be done by hand.

You could literally so the whole league in 5 mins (assuming you have an excel sheet with the data already present).

And we had the DLeague

Yup I remember beating you every time in 12.

12 was the best. No My player.

Team up leagues were crazy competitive and deep and would finish.

I remember skipping school so I could practice for the Finals that was that night.

Wasn't even exploiting. Give me derozen and I'll avg 50 points cuz he slips through people like a snake. Spin dunks were OP
That is what we call an exploit.

If there is something in the game that is OP and folks take advantage of it, that is an exploit.

Cheese depends on the user.

For the next 5 games, can you post screenshots of the 2nd half team stats from your games with the CPU? (3RD/4TH and 2nd half) just so you can see an actual representation of the comebacks that you feel the CPU is having

But also, I know you know, runs are just going to happen.

2k swears there isn't a, "Keep scores close" code under the hood but over the years many folks have said otherwise.

But I think it is important to know how often things are actually happen by looking at the raw data vs. Based on feel. (In general)

I'll try to do that.

And I understand that runs will happen. The issue is, at home vs. Cleveland...run happens. Ok, np. Then, next game at Detroit, home vs blazers, at NO, at Boston. All games where the same thing happened. Up big at half, game close again at the end of the 3rd. Even in some cases, blown out by 20.

Record a game and posting it would be better.

Watching yourself play when the cpu goes on runs can give you more insight on what you can do better to prevent them from happening.

2k12 was hop step cheese and spin dunk central. I was unstoppable with okc, KD would literally dunk on everybody in that game

I'm close to taking back everything bad I said about this game. I just hit a no look behind the back over the head dime from Lonzo to kuzma for 3. This game right here

My team just traded away Hassan Whiteside for Nicolas Batum, no notifications, no trade input, nothing, I just started the pregame show and saw a new player on the team, da fuh?!

My team just traded away Hassan Whiteside for Nicolas Batum, no notifications, no trade input, nothing, I just started the pregame show and saw a new player on the team, da fuh?!

dont feel bad. im on miami too and it sucks period. mickey does literally NOTHING. hes just a body on the court and even if hes wide open he wont shoot. sham is an automatic 3pt assist. but the most EGREGIOUS thing imo is whiteside. my favorite thing to do is "iso"

(i put that in quotations because 2k STILL hasn't fixed the iso play. iso is everyone clears out... not everyone except the center who for some reason stays on the block closest to the rim)

drive and kick. so more often than not, i call the iso, beat my defender and then their center moves in for help D. i give whiteside an EASY dropoff pass who is always wide open on the first block. this fool NEVER converts. he always pump fakes (lets the defense resettle), then goes for a contested layup and misses... or he pump fakes, and starts pivoting cuz the d recovered. but he NEVER converts down low for me unless its literally a fast break.

sidenote: WTF IS UP WITH THE FREE THROW SHOOTING!? AND IVE ALSO MAXED MY PLAYER OUT FOR THE TIME BEING, HE STILL CANT HIT A SINGLE SHOT TO SAVE HIS LIFE UNLESS ITS PERFECT RELEASE EVEN IF HES ON FIRE! WHAT THE EFKBt^%%u&y#tGF2

Back
Top Bottom