Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

is your HDD maxed out ? i remember i had to go and delete a **** load of old clips from 2014 and other games until i was able to get more clips to save

Was thinking that but I really don't wanna delete 100's of individual videos :lol:

Is there a way to mass delete a bunch?

edit: nvm i got it

young vince
ezgif.com-resize.gif

All Time Wilt Chamberlain is unstoppable on this game. Game breaking. He’s that good

For the patch, they took rookie mode off but didn't fix the pro am lobby issue... lol

Hof pickpocket on 17: 200 poke ball loose
Hof pickpocket on 18: 1,050 poke ball loose & no rookie

My damn PS4 sounded like a jet engine when I got in the elevator to leave my spot :sick: first time I've noticed it

Again. Are yall watching how many missed lightly contested layups happen in the actual NBA? Just look for it

My game updated during the final match
(Heat vs Rockets)
Got my first ring ceremony and they raised the lil banner I was so happy
Then I noticed they took out Jordan Mickey (SO GLAD FOR THIS)

And somehow brought back Chris Bosh

The trades are weird too
CP3 and PG are playing for the Nets with Russell and Lin

D.Rose and IT are playing for Bulls

Wade is on Goldenn State

KD joined the Spurs

Those screenshots
mase-gif.gif

2k has some pretty awful renderings at times too though, like every coach, Westbrook's face and Jalil Okafor's hair etc.

Reactions: OTG
bro wtf, they traded Whiteside for Batum on my team, now my team is ***, all the dominating centers are killing my team with offensive rebounds and putbacks.

myplayer is now so nasty that we dont lose anymore, but its tough sometimes. on any team with an above average PF or C....im the only one getting rebounds. and its because im Westbrookin it, crashing in from the top as soon as they let a shot off. on that note... I just played OKC yesterday for the first time.... 20 seconds into the game i notice that westbrook isnt playing. i figured he must be injured (game has A LOT of random injuries) so after the 3rd quarter we blow out the PG13 lead thunder. I check after the game... OKC HAD TRADED AWAY WESTBROOK FOR DWIGHT HOWARD. Which explains him randomly being on the team and us struggling to defend him with Mickey (most useless player in the game, period)

ive literally been playing just so i can get to a 90 and tell them we need to trade for new PF and C and i dont care who is left that they get rid of. im gonna request whiteside back, or drummond (who is also unstoppable down low) or jokic or embiid

thinking of making a melo build. smh. that would make a 4th (or 5th) player, depending how you look at it....

Got my team grade/team chemistry to A- and MAN do I see a different. They are catching passes way better and the Pick and Roll has been much better for me as well.

I've had 3 games straight with 20+ assist, one being 25.

had one 20/20 game with like 10-12 boards
trying to get a 20/20/20 game lol
may not happen tho.

How many couple of games does 2k update a player's rating? Or do they jus wait for a significant change in percentages/play.

Back
Top Bottom