OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

Your point number one is that it is hard in real life to stop that... I watch real life NBA games like most of us in here so I'm thinking before starting to play this 2k that I'm about to be running up and down the floor having fun.... And it's anything but that.... In the real NBA just about every team is scoring over 100 and to get this game and it's not loose playing is so disappointing.... My thoughts on your point number 2 is that I never play that mode

I 100% understand where you're coming from. If you just want casual play with a bunch of points and highlights it's not easy for someone to pick up and drop 100 pts. However on the flip side 2k is trying to turn this into an esport. If you have any broken mechanics in the game all competitive players are going to abuse it. 2k didn't like watching that slasher score 84 points just off of the broken blowbye animation and zig zagging. It's possible to beat your man in this game you just have to get the dribble moves down. You don't have to be able to dribble like Steezo or these Youtubers to be effective you just need a couple of quick go to moves.

What do you like about the gameplay? It looks great...but just about every game looks great in 2019

Well first,

What is your motive?

Are you trying to figure out if you want to buy it?

Or are you trying to question why others shouldn't like it (as much)?

I had to stop playing park when dudes were literally pulling up from halfcourt.

Rec is a little better but shooting is is still too easy. I never miss with my sharpshooter. The worst thing tho is playing with idiots. My goodness. Dudes must have never watched an nba game in their lives.

2k8 and 2k11 still my favorites

Rec is a little better but shooting is is still too easy. I never miss with my sharpshooter. The worst thing tho is playing with idiots. My goodness. Dudes must have never watched an nba game in their lives.

Folks were LITERALLY pulling up from half court?

If you shoot from halfCourt, doesn't the "heave" animation trigger and not the jumpshot animation?

I have it and I don't like it... I'm just wondering what ya'll opinions on it are?
Not trying to be a jerk but if you don't like the game, stand tall in your opinion and sell it or get a refund.

Shouldn't even matter what we think about it. :lol:

they made 3 pt shooting nuts

don't let em get on fire and start taking 3s from the other side of half court

The game is only fun to me because I play with a group of friends. If I was a solo player I would've quit on it months ago. The sell outs are ridiculous.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican man you should tune into Twitch sometimes or check out youtube 2k dudes that use Stretch 4s

its insane with the half court shots in park lol not as bad as 16 but its up there for sure as cheese

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican man you should tune into Twitch sometimes or check out youtube 2k dudes that use Stretch 4s

its insane with the half court shots in park lol not as bad as 16 but its up there for sure as cheese
Post a video.

If true , that is sad.

Not sure how 2k lacks so much integrity that they let stuff like thst fly .

That is why I stay awy from playing those online modes. The total disrespect for realistic basketball has always bothered me online

In 18, teams would pull up to the pro am arena with a pure point forward at the point and 4 shooters parked around the 3pt line. He would spam ankle breakers, use a blowby animation to dunk on you, or snatch back. If one of your teammates tried to help he was throwing it to a shooter who would 9/10 make the shot because of HOF Dimer + HOF catch and Shoot + 90+ 3pt rating. 18 was toxic.

Folks were LITERALLY pulling up from half court?

If you shoot from halfCourt, doesn't the "heave" animation trigger and not the jumpshot animation?

Have you ever played park? Idk how else to say it but they shoot and make 3’s from half court on there routinely.

The combination of badges, Takeover, and the little Park court. We don't even go to the park with players less than 6'10 anymore because you can't contest them w/o the height. And 2's are the most toxic part of this game. I will never play it. Ever.

The problem is the people game testing 2k aren't good enough at the game. They need to let these Stage geeks and Comp pro am players test it for like 3 weeks. They will be able to find all exploits and overpowered mechanics in the game in a fraction of the time.

The combination of badges, Takeover, and the little Park court. We don't even go to the park with players less than 6'10 anymore because you can't contest them w/o the height. And 2's are the most toxic part of this game. I will never play it. Ever.

if im not playing 3's with friends, the park is just a headache its all pure sharp/stretch and glass cleaners

2 on 2 is just silly at this point

Back
Top Bottom