OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

I got the standard edition but my homies ended up getting the dwade edition so i dropped $20 for VC, theyre at 85 and im at 81. Could have been an 82 but i wanted to cop some J's and a fit :lol:

Ran 3 games after work (Nets/Nuggets, Nuggets/Clippers & ‘08 Nuggets/‘07 Wizards). Still getting acclimated to the new gameplay, but a big fan of it so far. And a big improvement on 2K19, IMO.

Where did the shot creator go? And how come my name isn't displayed on the menu and back of my jerseys. Two pretty important functions missing.

I got the standard edition but my homies ended up getting the dwade edition so i dropped $20 for VC, theyre at 85 and im at 81. Could have been an 82 but i wanted to cop some J's and a fit :lol:

Same. Some tattoos as well. Lol.

Too bad the server is still buggy for the face scan. I’ll wait a week or so to try again.

Few more games in. Gameplay is way better than 2k19. Cheesing 3's and trying to laterally move on the arc to get an open shot is "OVAH BABEEE"

For MyTeam, anyone figure how to get emerald evolution Wade to dunk in game? Can only get him to lay-up smh

He is great at his job. He does an excellent job at promoting the brand. There is no way you can honestly say he doesn't.
People know who he is and what product he represents, famous folks know him and he had cameos in film. Probably not another marketing rep as known as him. He's doing an excellent job.

I don't know if dudes are mad thinking you can just tweet him then he'll go home, put on some headphones and start coding changes.

Still **** em as a whole, competition needs to come with it.

Seeing that Live 20 has been "delayed" and most likely canceled that ain't happening anytime soon.

EA had something with Live 10 and just......:smh:
Well, Mike Wang left EA and went back to VC. So that was a blow to their structure.

Well, Mike Wang left EA and went back to VC. So that was a blow to their structure.
Yeah, Wang bailed in early 2010 when EA told him they wanted to scrap everything he built in Live 10 and start fresh for Live (Elite) 11. All because Live 10 didn’t sell well enough for somebody in a suit at EA, they scrapped all Mike had done. Whoever made that decision was a complete moron, it’s impossible to outsell the competition of a superior product in your first year offering something of worth, especially after putting out trash for years prior. They should’ve looked at the reviews, seen that most were on par/better than 2K10, and allowed Wang to build on it. Wonder what the landscape would be like if they had?

I loved Live 10, first and only time I’d gone with Live instead of 2K since 2K3.

Have no idea what VC is have never used Mycareer, etc.

Game is dope so far for me.

Game has been really fun online Mycareer wise

Got a 83 6’8 SF Sharpshooter. 3 shooting badges so far

Still trying to figure out what my best release is so far as im not being consistent enough hitting shots (using rudy gay atm) Gotta continue the grind so i can unlock the shot creator and build my own

Game has been really fun online Mycareer wise

Got a 83 6’8 SF Sharpshooter. 3 shooting badges so far

Still trying to figure out what my best release is so far as im not being consistent enough hitting shots (using rudy gay atm) Gotta continue the grind so i can unlock the shot creator and build my own

So it being a a roster update is no longer the belief?

Wasn’t going to grab the game this early, but i randomly saw it in Walmart for $10 below retail.
D2B6798A-60E2-40FD-8522-BA4371A2A174.jpeg

I hate the changes they've made to the playcalling system
feels like I gotta click 45 damn buttons to do one thing

Back
Top Bottom