:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

JR!!!!!
pimp.gif
My dude

Someone should tell Stu that the money went to charity.

Maybe he should read stories from his company completely before making stupid comments

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

We Better take CDR now.

No we need a center! DeAndre Jordan is the logical choice!
Then we can get CDR, Chalmers, or Bill Walker at #34

Thank you for your wisdom, that seems like quite a logical, and hopeful scenario.

Wow, there are some nice picks still available. I mean, DeAndre was projected as high as like #5 in previous months..
laugh.gif

wow Giddens is still around didnt even know he was still hoopin after he left Kansas, thats why the Celtics got 20 minutes to pick people thought dudegraduated 3 years ago had to verify he was eligible for the draft

dicky V SHUT THE %$@% UP

what he is saying may be true but he is annyoing

and look at him with that ACC UNC hype

CDR to the Warriors.
laugh.gif
, mullin was interviewed and I think he hinted he might trade to get another pick in the 2nd round. so who knows.

I'm not gonna lie, i'm starting to be terrified of the Trailblazers future. If they pick up chalmers or CDR they are absolutely stacked with talentedyoung players.

is there anybody that this "expert" Fran dude talks about that WILL be ready sooner than the next 3 or 4 years? and how the hell does that make himan expert sayin the same thing every single time

Serves Jordan right, from the reports I read, he was unprofessional during his interviews with teams, coupled with getting badly outplayed in workouts it isnot surprising to see him not go in the 1st rd.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet Mark Turgeon is sitting in his office with his feet kicked up on his desk and a big %!%*+! smirk on his face...

Dude I trust said DeAndre never said anything to anyone before he left campus at Texas A&M. Dude changed his cell phone number and everything 2 or 3 daysafter the UCLA game, and never resurfaced in College Station...

I am so @@%!%!% mad right now. We could pick DeAndre Jordan who at one point was a lottery pick, and we pick a guy who's not even going to play for us for3-4 years (that's if he WANTS to come over)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom