roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at that one guy in the crowd during the walter sharpe announcement

It is definitely maddening when teams do things like this. Take the proven guys who will help us now, our centers blow donkey privates.

I like that pick for Portland...

A bruiser to go along with Oden and Aldridge... Nice pick.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

It is definitely maddening when teams do things like this. Take the proven guys who will help us now, our centers blow donkey privates.

Do you think we will pick DeAndre here? We don't need guards...we might pick Bill Walker I dunno.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Someone should tell Stu that the money went to charity.

Maybe he should read stories from his company completely before making stupid comments

god got your back. dont trip. why you think sons eye is like that? @@!$#* who make fun of charities get dealt with...

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Do you think we will pick DeAndre here? We don't need guards...we might pick Bill Walker I dunno.

That's the thing, if we didn't have so many so-so guards I'd take CDR or Chalmers, but I would like the Jordan pick, at least he'd develophere, not in some other country.

Edit: The Chalmers pick pleases me, but we could have had him and CDR
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Is Deandre Jordan there ?

I could swore they invited him

He declined
laugh.gif
Dude knew what was coming
roll.gif

Though I would have liked to have seen him go mid-first round, I can't help but to laugh at how far he's falling. Dude walked around campus withmost arrogant attitude last year. Hopefully this pulls his !$% back down to earth a little bit.

Damn Dorsey at 33, I thought he would go later

If I hear Jay Bilas say another person is special
smh.gif

hyping these dudes up,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom