Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

indifferent.gif
Way to waste the free throws Kobe.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

We won't win unless KG plays big in the post.

Eh, you won the past two with KG taking a bunch of jumpshots, especially late in the game. It's not impossible to win without KG doing it in the post.

Does KG ever post up anymore? This dude acts like he is undersized or something. You aint Dirk. Damn its horrible watching this dude lame #@% jumpers. And Paushould just punish KG for not being a post player. Pau has the moves to evade KG.

Who was that white girl with the glasses and black hair sitting behind Odom (to the left)?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by SCuse7

We won't win unless KG plays big in the post.

Eh, you won the past two with KG taking a bunch of jumpshots, especially late in the game. It's not impossible to win without KG doing it in the post.

This isn't at home. Trust me if he keeps playing like !+#$ it won't be easy to win any games in LA.

refs are horrible and so lopsided for home teams. celts got the calls at home; now the lakers. this is getting pathetic.

already in the bonus.

lakers simply just more aggressive? i dont believe that excuse these commentators are giving. 5-6 of these calls wouldnt have been called if this was stillgame 2

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

already in the bonus.

lakers simply just more aggressive? i dont believe that excuse these commentators are giving. 5-6 of these calls wouldnt have been called if this was still game 2

stern have to do something about these refs. fisher and posey just collied with more physicality than what allen just did and nothing was called. befreakin' consistent.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

already in the bonus.

lakers simply just more aggressive? i dont believe that excuse these commentators are giving. 5-6 of these calls wouldnt have been called if this was still game 2 they were playing in Boston.

Back
Top Bottom