Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

damn people are comparing pau to kwame? hating on lamar? come on. TRUST.

laker fans in here sounding like the laker haters i have to deal with up here in the bay area on a daily basis.

roll.gif
@ lamar trying to go to his RIGHT and use his LEFT against KG

what an inept offensive basketball player
tired.gif

I knew I was right when I thought we couldn't win a title without Bynum. If we just had this same lineup with him at center instead of Pau we'd bewrecking.

Good day for KG and Piru to be off...

Odom, Fisher, Pau, Rad...all ghost. Luke still sucks. That's ridiculous.

And Powe has the game of his life and Doc goes with PJ tonight...

Who has done nothing.

Kobe better be playing the whole 4th quarter. With Ray and KG finally playing well in this game, Kobe needs a monster 4th quarter in order for the Lakers towin.

how long can phil afford to rest kobe?

michael clark duncan 'bout to knock someone out

jvg rambling, lol

Kwame has to be at his house, watching this game, eating a pancake, thinking to himself, "I wasn't THAT bad, was I?"

freakin pau gaSOFT!!!!!!!!!! lamar, man your my favorite player but cmon man, whats with the prissy layup attempts???

Originally Posted by krapjnad

damn people are comparing pau to kwame? come on. TRUST.

He's putting up Kwame numbers on offense and rebounding horribly and playing worse defense. He has the capability to do better and he did a lot betterin the regular season, but that doesn't really matter NOW, does it? Bottom line he's playing like a scared little girl and has been for the past coupleof games and on and off the whole season. I'm TIRED of seeing a 7 footer not do anything down low and get 5 rebounds a game. It's absurd.

BEAN..............its time
nerd.gif

4th qtr, down 2, make or break game, what yall gon do?

This is the only time when i can agree, that the first 5min in the 4th is CRUCIAL to this game

Back
Top Bottom