Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

smh at these guys playing "50 cent-Candy Shop" smh they couldnt choose a better song?

National Anthem, that's how it should be. No Lip Synch. Unlike some other American Idol at the Superbowl.

Jay- Heart of the city
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Let's Go PGA...let's knock out that bum Kobe. Honestly, I would like to see LA take this one so we can at least have a rivalry that isn't just onesided. Lamar needs to show up tonight.

lakers PA is one of the lamest PA's right now.... Son sounds like my woodshop teacher in jnior high who accidentally cut some of his tounge off....

<>. @ Hov being played pre intro with that being said the Lakers intro music sucks.

with the tim donaghy thing, now i'm gonna question ever call in this game, lol

hope it is competitive and refs dont affect the game

^id have to go with the spurs guy. hes been with them since 1993 atleast. his voice is unique, but terrible. give me kevin calabro's deep tone any day overthese guys

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Crowd sounds pretty weak. Hopefully people are just late cus it's a 6:00 start.
it wont fill up till after 630. to much traffic to get to staples in time for people that get off between 5-6

This dude Doc
roll.gif

"the Lakers will not be comfortable, let's make them uncomfortable"
My dude needs to hire an orator

Come on Lakeshow. Lets go!

KB24 needs to play with 100% effort the entire time he's on the court. None of this..."Test it out..." crap for the first half, short spurt tobegin the 3rd, and then try to go off in the 4th for the last 8 minutes. He needs to play with intensity from beginning to end. Period.

Gasol needs to get more touches. Odom needs to step up. Sasha needs to hit open shots. Fish needs to stay out of foul trouble...hell...EVERYONE DOES.

Tell me I did not just see Eddie House and Sam give each other a chest bump ON THE BENCH.

Dudes are pathetic on that bench.

Back
Top Bottom