OFFICIAL NBA LIVE 19 Thread | Available Now

1572460601138.png

2k needs competition. 2k20 is a mess

Damn, it's crazy 2K still eating off their name. 2K isn't a great game and Live is an equal. They both have pros and cons, I prefer Live.

Damn, it's crazy 2K still eating off their name. 2K isn't a great game and Live is an equal. They both have pros and cons, I prefer Live.
Irrational Confidence.

Just say you prefer Live.

We don't always prefer the superior product.

But to say they are equals is wildly reckless.

2K isn't blowing Live out in anyway in my book. They both have many flaws.
The two games aren't equals.

There is no way you can honestly say they are EQUALS.

Again, it is ok to prefer something else, especially since 2K has dominated the genre for about a decade+ now.

We all hope/wish Live got their act together but as of today, you know damn well those games aren't equal man.

The two games aren't equals.

There is no way you can honestly say they are EQUALS.

Again, it is ok to prefer something else, especially since 2K has dominated the genre for about a decade+ now.

We all hope/wish Live got their act together but as of today, you know damn well those games aren't equal man.

Cool, thanks for speaking for me.

I think the graphics and controls for 2K are dog ****, I also don't give a **** about career mode and signing my own deals. Live has it's own issues, one isn't much better than the other in my book. So yeah, equals cause neither one of those games blow me away and have a lot to improve on.

Back
Top Bottom