OFFICIAL NBA LIVE 19 Thread | Available Now

Peep the gameplay from the 5:00 min mark to the end of the video. The spacing, timing, movement, timing and play styles are realistic.

-Check Cp3 possession and P&R with Capela at the 9:25 mark. Peep Capela finish.

-Check Paul George grab go and wiggle for mid range at 10:13 to 10:20 Mark.

Check the Cp3 pass to harden for the 3 at 10:40 -10:45 mark.

Loving what I see. And this just the first update.

I’m enjoying Live more than the other game this year. Not sure if this price drop is a marketing strategy or a white flag situation. It sucks because the game has improved from year to year during this “3 year cycle”. The franchise mode is barebones, but the one, live run, etc are all legit and worth $60 imo. I’m a little mad I paid full price not even a month ago but It is what it is.

I’m enjoying Live more than the other game this year. Not sure if this price drop is a marketing strategy or a white flag situation. It sucks because the game has improved from year to year during this “3 year cycle”. The franchise mode is barebones, but the one, live run, etc are all legit and worth $60 imo. I’m a little mad I paid full price not even a month ago but It is what it is.
See if you're enjoying the game from Sept - June. That's 60 well spent...

Been on the fence about this one but see it’s 23.99 on PSN right now so I’m def intrigued now.

5CB22CB6-C8AE-4359-9488-1A4586968D51.jpeg Psn: cnowledge

Back
Top Bottom