Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by Caerus

JJ Hickson doesn't play for the cavs anymore right?

Yeah, he was traded to the Kings for Casspi.

seriously? wow.... nice pick up for the kings...

The Kings also traded away a protected first round pick too.

Originally Posted by Caerus

JJ Hickson doesn't play for the cavs anymore right?

Funny, after watching that Lebron vid, it finally made me realize how much hate dude gets...idk, i grew up in this current era, but has any Ball player (maybe Athlete) ever been more hated and scrutinized than LeBron? I mean...maybe not more than Kobe but it's getting close!

That vid made me appreciate his talent & game even more
pimp.gif

Funny, after watching that Lebron vid, it finally made me realize how much hate dude gets...idk, i grew up in this current era, but has any Ball player (maybe Athlete) ever been more hated and scrutinized than LeBron? I mean...maybe not more than Kobe but it's getting close!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

if its lottery protected then its all good cuz the kings aint doing not a damn thing for a couple years lol

if its lottery protected then its all good cuz the kings aint doing not a damn thing for a couple years lol

Caerus wrote:

pimp.gif

Wheeeeeew... That Pooh vid just got my blood pumping, just what I needed this am.

But as far as you said yea... My Guy BASEDBron can't win even if he wins. Its Crazy
30t6p3b.gif
. People are sooooo busy caught up in not liking someone that they don't even know that they are missing greatness/history. That Guy Is HIM!

Caerus wrote:

pimp.gif

Wheeeeeew... That Pooh vid just got my blood pumping, just what I needed this am.

But as far as you said yea... My Guy BASEDBron can't win even if he wins. Its Crazy
30t6p3b.gif
. People are sooooo busy caught up in not liking someone that they don't even know that they are missing greatness/history. That Guy Is HIM!

Originally Posted by Put em up

see what im saying even in the Rose vid they throw bron under the bus.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

G I was soooo caught up in it that I didn't even pay attention to the slander
laugh.gif

roll.gif
My Guy Can't Live
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

see what im saying even in the Rose vid they throw bron under the bus.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

G I was soooo caught up in it that I didn't even pay attention to the slander
laugh.gif

roll.gif
My Guy Can't Live
tired.gif

NobleKane wrote:
Now now now lets not Blow things out of proportion...

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "$*!", "#*!!+", "beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.
Come on chill with all that son.
30t6p3b.gif

Lets stick to NBA basketball. Thanks.

NobleKane wrote:
Now now now lets not Blow things out of proportion...

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "$*!", "#*!!+", "beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.
Come on chill with all that son.
30t6p3b.gif

Lets stick to NBA basketball. Thanks.

The only way they get the pick is if the Kings make the playoffs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so win-win if they get the pick 

The only way they get the pick is if the Kings make the playoffs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so win-win if they get the pick 

Bosh has some serious emotional baggage.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I legit feel bad for dude sometimes but then I remember he acted like a little !+%$$ when he ran out of Toronto so whatevz, I'm chillin.
Honestly, Skip Bayless is the man. He's still annoying but most reporters wouldn't say anything to Bosh's face, he defended himself. Shouts to him.

Back
Top Bottom