Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Bosh has some serious emotional baggage.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I legit feel bad for dude sometimes but then I remember he acted like a little !+%$$ when he ran out of Toronto so whatevz, I'm chillin.
Honestly, Skip Bayless is the man. He's still annoying but most reporters wouldn't say anything to Bosh's face, he defended himself. Shouts to him.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Jamaal Tinsley got HELLA skinny
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I hope he gets signed somewhere.... if there is a season.

eek.gif

i thought that was Billups at first
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Jamaal Tinsley got HELLA skinny
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I hope he gets signed somewhere.... if there is a season.

eek.gif

i thought that was Billups at first
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think Bosh handled himself well in that "confrontation" with Skip.

This is wishful thinking but I'd love to see  LeBron vs. Skip on 1st and 10.

I can imagine Bron just reaching across the desk and slapping the %@%% of out Bayless.
laugh.gif

I think Bosh handled himself well in that "confrontation" with Skip.

This is wishful thinking but I'd love to see  LeBron vs. Skip on 1st and 10.

I can imagine Bron just reaching across the desk and slapping the %@%% of out Bayless.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I legit feel bad for dude sometimes but then I remember he acted like a little !+%$$ when he ran out of Toronto so whatevz, I'm chillin.
Honestly, Skip Bayless is the man. He's still annoying but most reporters wouldn't say anything to Bosh's face, he defended himself. Shouts to him.

This is why I respect him. I didn't want to laugh but I did. Skip trulytrolls in real life.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is why I respect him. I didn't want to laugh but I did. Skip trulytrolls in real life.
roll.gif

damn no good news
30t6p3b.gif
why are these dudes trying to piss all over my fav sport.... just get %@%! done so we can have a season(FULL)

damn no good news
30t6p3b.gif
why are these dudes trying to piss all over my fav sport.... just get %@%! done so we can have a season(FULL)

I honestly think Bosh is a good dude. very eloquent too

Bron is the first mega athlete of the internet age. Big reason why the hate is so big

plus he pissed alot off alot of big city people.

I mean obviously if I wasn't a knicks fan i wouldn't care about bron. He pissed off people in NYC and CHI and already was hated in LA and BOS. Plus @+%! on the state of Ohio. that's a huge amount of big markets to piss off. Plus you have him "taking the easy way out". so I mean i don't know why people think it's hard to grasp why the hate is so crazy

I honestly think Bosh is a good dude. very eloquent too

Bron is the first mega athlete of the internet age. Big reason why the hate is so big

plus he pissed alot off alot of big city people.

I mean obviously if I wasn't a knicks fan i wouldn't care about bron. He pissed off people in NYC and CHI and already was hated in LA and BOS. Plus @+%! on the state of Ohio. that's a huge amount of big markets to piss off. Plus you have him "taking the easy way out". so I mean i don't know why people think it's hard to grasp why the hate is so crazy

at Fashion Week

20u7583.jpg

today26575x513.jpg

dwadeannawintour.jpg

chrsad.jpg

fwsmsammi575x383.jpg

fwlebronjames.jpg
cbab.jpg

x610l.jpg

710x.jpg

x810j.jpg

melohsc.jpg
posen26385x575.jpg

x810.jpg

x710.jpg

fwkimkris.jpg
today34383x575.jpg

Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian

at Fashion Week

20u7583.jpg

today26575x513.jpg

dwadeannawintour.jpg

chrsad.jpg

fwsmsammi575x383.jpg

fwlebronjames.jpg
cbab.jpg

x610l.jpg

710x.jpg

x810j.jpg

melohsc.jpg
posen26385x575.jpg

x810.jpg

x710.jpg

fwkimkris.jpg
today34383x575.jpg

Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian

dwight howard is so corny. can dude ever take a pic without making stupid ugly face?

dwight howard is so corny. can dude ever take a pic without making stupid ugly face?

Back
Top Bottom