Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien Wilkins: Knicks gotta go after Ramon Sessions now

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The most difficult aspect of his decision, sources said, was turning down Toronto, which made the biggest financial offer to Nash in hopes of convincing

Is dis %%@+# serious?  We were last on his list, you used us to drive price up, you were set to go to the %#!!%@# Knicks, WE SINGED LANDRY ****AISGN AFEILDS SSANFKHNFASK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

and your real going to say that $%!+ with a straight face man? you kidding me? You clearly would rather have died then come here, least you could have was warn a %%@+#.
God bless you OKB
roll.gif

roll.gif
Who the ++$# is Damien Wilkins? That +++%% funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

Russel Westbrook's path to the rim just got easier
Except Nash is a great shooter, so Russ could be punished if he gets lazy on defense or cheats and leaves his man.

Yeah I mean keeping shump is a gigantic silver lining so it isn't one of those terrible feelings. Need him for rose, wade, rondo, and if it gets there somehow russy

I just don't see lin getting the offense to mesh. But toronto signing fields was so irresponsible and borderline nuts.

List of @$%@ boys

1. Steve Nash
Dude straight played us, embarrased us, the stink of butt $#%*$@* we just took will take years to ware off. If this dude really tries to comback here and open on of those steve nash gyms I swear i will burn it down. Dude better not show his face here.

2. BC
We shouldn't have been doing this in the first place, shouldn't have drafted T-Ross, or Quincy Acy but reached because they fit with Nash. Thhen laying the credibility of the franchise on the line by singing Feilds, serrisoly they better not have a press conference for that singnig.

3. Landry Fields
For sucking, dude sucks, we are paying I hate his face, it makes my blood boil I wish him nothing but the worst in his future endavros.

4. Demar Derozan

Crusty faced %+%%* still sucks.

5. Ed Davis.

Dude looks he has downs syndrome and plays like it too. no offense to downs kids, im just stating facts, ol sleppy eyes dummy looking dude. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

3. Landry Fields
For sucking, dude sucks, we are paying I hate his face, it makes my blood boil I wish him nothing but the worst in his future endavros.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, true.

OKB on that bath salt...gonna start nom nom nom on someone's face next
roll.gif

He done snapped like dude in Falling Down.

1547587_o.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

If the Nets deal for D12 doesn't go through I see Bynum for Dwight, and Gasol for Iggy trades for the Lakers in the near future.
A Nash-Kobe-Iggy-???-Dwight lineup would be
nerd.gif

Seems like a good blend of offense/defense on paper.

Lakers need shooters too though. They grab 1 or 2 dudes that can consistently knock down a jumper and it's a championship team (on paper) IMO.

OKB lsfjfd;asflsjfls;lsalfdsljks

The truth is, I'm a little bit old school. It would be hard to put on a Lakers jersey. That's just what it is. You play against them so many times in the playoffs, and I just use them as an example -- I have the utmost respect for them and the organization," he said. "I think it was Larry Bird, he wouldn't have played for them. I kind of have that tendency, so it is strange. As a free agent, you're free to go wherever you want.

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom