Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by toine2983

OKB.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Homie pissed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Imagine if Jonas becomes the next Darko...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so we finally gonna get that lebron v. kobe finals? dust up those commercials, leggooo

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Thabeet to OKC. hopefully he reaches his potential there

only 2 yrs, I can rock with it. He's better than Orton, who we were also looking at and gives you more defensively than Nazr, who he is replacing, and for cheaper.

I can actually give props to the Suns organization for acquiescing to Nash's request to go to a rival just so he could be closer to family. As said on ESPN coverage, he did right by them in his last year with none of that want to be traded talk and made them a lot of money a while back and they honored that. Something rarely seen in this business.

Nash showing Dwight how it's suppose to be done.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Thabeet to OKC. hopefully he reaches his potential there

only 2 yrs, I can rock with it. He's better than Orton, who we were also looking at and gives you more defensively than Nazr, who he is replacing, and for cheaper.
Hopefully Serge & Perk can teach him a thing or two

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

all pro athletes are @$+#*%@ liars. Albert pujols, steve nash, #%@@ them all
— Josh (@ZoDogg34) July 5, 2012
@cwebbie cant blame Fakers for wanting him. They havent had a PG since Magic
No Nash. No Hill, and we are going after GORAN @$+#*%@ TRAGIC???? Shdhdsishdjdhdkahfbf
@offensivelyfoul Nash didnt let anyone get raped...that was Kobe. He lied and betrayed fans who pay his salary
Classic Zodogg!!!

I remember dude having some disappointing racial, political, and stereotypical views. But I always supported his Lakers/Kobe hate. Preach on. Hate on.
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

List of @$%@ boys

1. Steve Nash
Dude straight played us, embarrased us, the stink of butt $#%*$@* we just took will take years to ware off. If this dude really tries to comback here and open on of those steve nash gyms I swear i will burn it down. Dude better not show his face here.

2. BC
We shouldn't have been doing this in the first place, shouldn't have drafted T-Ross, or Quincy Acy but reached because they fit with Nash. Thhen laying the credibility of the franchise on the line by singing Feilds, serrisoly they better not have a press conference for that singnig.

3. Landry Fields
For sucking, dude sucks, we are paying I hate his face, it makes my blood boil I wish him nothing but the worst in his future endavros.

4. Demar Derozan

Crusty faced %+%%* still sucks.

5. Ed Davis.

Dude looks he has downs syndrome and plays like it too. no offense to downs kids, im just stating facts, ol sleppy eyes dummy looking dude. 

Feelsbatman for diehard fans who seem to be forever stuck on the wash cycle.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I can actually give props to the Suns organization for acquiescing to Nash's request to go to a rival just so he could be closer to family. As said on ESPN coverage, he did right by them in his last year with none of that want to be traded talk and made them a lot of money a while back and they honored that. Something rarely seen in this business.

Nash showing Dwight how it's suppose to be done.

Closer to family? Just last week he made it a point to mention he lived in NY in the offseason.

Before that he would have loved to go back home to Canada and play out his career while helping bring up team Canada as their GM.

Now it's being closer to his family? FOH. Just two weeks ago he said he couldn't go and play for the Lakers. "He's too old school". Miss me with that %!$%@@*#. This is more about Sarver being a cheap piece of ##*%.

And while the Lakers will be more exciting now with him for their fans, they still lose to OKC in 5 or 6. Their perimeter defense is terrible Kupchak probably isn't done making moves yet tho.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by bence23

SMH. all suns get is some picks!? IM DISGUSTED

I think the Lakers overpaid by ALOT. The Suns came out pretty good
How the hell did they overpay? Used the trade exception from LO, two late 20s picks and two 50s picks and $3 million in cash for a player who was 2nd in the league in assists and is a top 5 or 7 PG even at age 38. C'mon this was a STEAL by Mitch.

This at least in my opinion secures a conference Finals berth for LA. Pau should EAT this season.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by DMan14

so we finally gonna get that lebron v. kobe finals? dust up those commercials, leggooo

2r3ce1h.gif

who are you? you really amped up on the laker hate but i never seen u post on here before? did u get banned and had to get a new name?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by MMG

2r3ce1h.gif

who are you? you really amped up on the laker hate but i never seen u post on here before? did u get banned and had to get a new name?
Story behind this gif? Link?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

wait? you mean to tell me LA fans think Nash gets them over the hump?

it's better to add then to give a whole lot. the trade coulda been worse.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by MMG

2r3ce1h.gif

nope, never been banned
pimp.gif

Im Wale
pimp.gif

and theres no laker hate, the only hate is from lakers fan who think every time they make a move, its gets them a ring, he doesnt fit with that team, and they arent going to the finals

stop that nonsense.

Preface these remarks by saying that coming off an eigth of boomer is a great thing.

Nash to LA? Best part about it is that Toronto gets stuck with Landry Fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom