Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo is a top talent in the NBA and there were quiet, very quiet, murmurs of Rondo getting MVP consideration last year

It must have been real quiet, hush hush type talking champ, like really top secret and classified.

He's the top PG In the L imo

Great, now all we need is his shooting percentage to match up to what you just said and maybe just maybe Rondo might be working with something.

If the Celtics are up top in the East

We reloaded and we're coming for Miami's neck

This will be the year Rondo breaks out and proves himself to be one of the best PGs in league history

LOL. We call this delusions of grandeur.

Rondo is currently the best pure PASSING PG. And like mentioned needs to work on his offense to be more consistent then he will be an elite PG.

NooEra is seriously getting as bad as Doo.

Lol nahhh im not trolling and i genuinely believe what im saying to be true.

I think NT just has a hard time taking the Celtics seriously and i dont know why. They've proven theyre going to be right there when crunch time comes around. Players in the L know this. The media knows this. I know this . We just was in game 7 of the ECF and we improved pretty dramatically IMO. Were going to be a problem and Rondo is going to show up in a big way.

LOL @ "murmurs of Rondo getting MVP last year"

He didn't receive a single 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place vote.

You can't keep making yourself look like this man. It's not ok.

And this guy DK :smh: Duece you been the biggest Rondo hater on this board from jump. Claiming he's a liability, not top 5 pg, Celtics better off without him etc etc. Come on shun. Triple double monster. Yes his jumper and free throw shooting has been absolute trash but id bet hes putting up hundreds of jumpers a day right now looking to improve on that. Overall though, he can still take over a game offensively without ever taking a perimeter shot. He's that quick and that nice under the hoop. Without a jumper he's still an elite PG; if he had one then he'd b the second or thrd best player in the league , period.

Ya'll disrespect this guy Rondo soooo hard :smh: :smh: :smh:

He's accomplished some historic feats on the court and hes just getting started. If yall continue to sleep one day youre going to wake up and realize you let his career pass you by without being able to enjoy it . Disregard the fact he plays for Boston and just recognize how great this dude is . With tese new additions to the roster the Celtics are the second best team in the East and its not that close.

Mannnnnn Dwight better start racking up championship where ever he goes after whatever :smh: him opting in could have been his worst decision EVER

What was wrong with Whiteside? Did the kings not want to develop him or he lacked motivation or something?

I think NT just has a hard time taking the Celtics seriously and i dont know why

When Rondo starts taking his offensive game seriously, WE'LL start taking the Celtics and maybe even you[COLOR=#red] NooEra[/COLOR] seriously champ. Until then, just stay in the corner, keep cool and we'll let you know.

LOL @ "murmurs of Rondo getting MVP last year"

He didn't receive a single 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place vote.

You can't keep making yourself look like this man. It's not ok.

Exactly, dude out here making himself and his supporters look bad and he still keeps driving down the wrong road.

Duece you been the biggest Rondo hater on this board from jump. Claiming he's a liability, not top 5 pg

Yes Rondo is a liability and here's the reason why as you so clearly stated...........................

Yes his jumper and free throw shooting has been absolute trash

That's a direct quote from YOU. Proving my point that Rondo IS a liability.

id bet hes putting up hundreds of jumpers a day right now looking to improve on that

Personally, I would prefer Rondo work on his clothing selections and wardrobe because I think he has a better chance of improving that than he does his jumper. Trying to work on his jumper would be Mission Impossible.

Nah man the MVP award is locked up for at least another 4 years. It belongs to Lebron or Durant until further notice.
The Dwight Howard spectacle is way worse than what Lebron did. Dwight seems to revel in the amount of attention he's getting while Lebron made an effort to avoid it. Dwights also making it drag on way longer than it has too IMO. If it wasnt for The Decision, Lebron wouldnt even have been that publicly disliked.

Lies, Kobe said he was retiring in 2 or 3 more seasons...That locks the MVP, Finals MVP, and Championship up until further notice.

What was wrong with Whiteside? Did the kings not want to develop him or he lacked motivation or something?
dude was basically a immature borderline headcase who showed little to no improvement. :lol:

personally I still think he was worth hanging onto, but whatev

dude was basically a immature borderline headcase who showed little to no improvement. :lol:

but there are a lot of headcases in L. Someone needs to take a chance on him.

but there are a lot of headcases in L. Someone needs to take a chance on him.
I 100% agree. But just after what like 2-3 years I think the Kings have given up :lol:
like I said, I think he was worth having on the roster. They also released him tho because he would have been our 15th man and the front office wanted to keep that last roster spot open.

:wow: at the Kings being at the cap!!! Never thought I'd see the day.

The D12 news isn't surprising; anybody with half a clue about the new CBA knew this was the course of action these guys were going to take. D-Will just did it. Entirely too much money left on the table if these guys (Dwight and Bynum) commit to extensions now. Even more the reason why I believe this deal eventually gets done, just for the simple fact that they'll hold the best opportunity to retain these guys' services after the season is over.

I 100% agree. But just after what like 2-3 years I think the Kings have given up :lol:
like I said, I think he was worth having on the roster. They also released him tho because he would have been our 15th man and the front office wanted to keep that last roster spot open.
:wow: at the Kings being at the cap!!! Never thought I'd see the day.

Yeah you still got Fish and Franciso on the books but who else is making a dent on that cap?

So, you think he's worth picking up for the minimum? :nerd:

Grizz need a cheap athletic shot blocking presence. He'll be our 5th big if this Cunningham/Ellington trade goes through. Maybe he could develop somewhat under guys like Marc, DA and ZBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom