Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice video, I hate to see talent like this waste there careers in places like Sacramento, Golden State, Milwaukee, etc. You never see them on National T.V. and they have NO chances of their teams ever winning or being prominent in the NBA.

Blatche deal is non-guaranteed, so in essence he's nothing more than a camp invitee. He should make the final roster IF he's in shape though.

Blatche and in shape don't mix my dude. That man spent more time in the club than in the weight room here in DC....He must have thought the Verizon Center was at 14th & K and not 7th & F with all the time he spent getting liqoured up.

He was a nice dude when I met him in person, but he has no love for the game. :smh:

Ya hes cool in person... That whole Wizards team a couple years ago was cool in person. But in terms of on the court with Blatche like I mentioned before, the lack of motivation is a really big concern. The potential is definitely there, but the lack of heart might not be worth the risk.

Reke :x :x :x

Last edited:
a17d55b2f92911e1bf8b22000a1e8b2b_7.jpg

When's Reke's contract up?

Dude needs to be on a contender.

Not the main dude, but he can bring a top 10 team to the title

In all seriousness, I feel Reke and Wall are in similar team situations. Not much help or basketball savvy teammates surrounding either player. Limited veteran or championship experience on either roster.

Happy to see Don Nelson inducted.  He witnessed Tolliver die when he coached his last year with Golden State.  *Amare

Last edited:

Yooooo :rofl: :rofl:

Im glad Bron left that dump. Cavs fans are soooo clueless.

kyrie irving please leave that place a$ap.

Last edited:

Yooooo :rofl: :rofl:

Im glad Bron left that dump. Cavs fans are soooo clueless.

kyrie irving please leave that place a$ap.

Cleveland ain't the greatest place in the world but people from San Antonio shouldn't be too quick throw shots.

Fat ***, pot hole filled city.

I'm glad Reggie gave some respect to to his sister, Cheryl. Of course, she was looking exquisite as always, like a fine wine that just gets better with age. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom