Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Reggie gave some respect to to his sister, Cheryl. Of course, she was looking exquisite as always, like a fine wine that just gets better with age. :smokin

exactly.... she looks exactly like reggie :x

In all seriousness, I feel Reke and Wall are in similar team situations. Not much help or basketball savvy teammates surrounding either player. Limited veteran or championship experience on either roster.

I think Wall is (now) in a much better situation in comparison to Tyreke Evans.

No excuses. He's got a vet-laden and balanced team for the first time in his NBA career. They should be much better and hopefully be in contention for the 8 seed.

*Yall see that Zeke is now in contention for the Knicks president job? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. PLEASE let this happen!!!

Nope. You know most of the chics yall fap to, have brothers, and even more alarming, ALL of them have fathers who they presumably share features with.

of course, but she looks grossly like reggie :lol:

to each his own though :lol:

datznasty i probably ask this all the time but did you ever go by another name? i swear a few years back a dude in general was practically licking his lips when cheryl miller was brought up :lol: only seen one other dude get up for her

I think Wall is (now) in a much better situation in comparison to Tyreke Evans.
No excuses. He's got a vet-laden and balanced team for the first time in his NBA career. They should be much better and hopefully be in contention for the 8 seed.
*Yall see that Zeke is now in contention for the Knicks president job? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. PLEASE let this happen!!!
Wall's my guy no matter what people say, but I really hope he's in the gym putting up thousands of outside jumpers a day. Nene is a solid veteran post presence. Beal adds spot-up shooting, thus upping Wall's assist tallies. Seraphin came on strong end of last season. Ariza, Emeka, Booker, Mack, and Crawford can all play.

Thoughts on Vesely? Think he develops slowly.

Wall is going to ball out this season.
Way more talent then before on the Wiz, a couple of shooters to give him space on the floor, need another swingman though.
Also he's not blind and deaf he knows he's gotta show if he can be an elite player this year ala D Rose.
If he could actually develop a jumper he could put up 27 a night easily, he's top 3 athletically at his position already.
I'm interested in seeing if he and Beal will flourish, could be dangerous in 2-3 years if they both stay.

Wall is going to ball out this season.
Way more talent then before on the Wiz, a couple of shooters to give him space on the floor, need another swingman though.
Also he's not blind and deaf he knows he's gotta show if he can be an elite player this year ala D Rose.
If he could actually develop a jumper he could put up 27 a night easily, he's top 3 athletically at his position already.
I'm interested in seeing if he and Beal will flourish, could be dangerous in 2-3 years if they both stay.
I always thought the Wiz should have made a big move for Wall's Kentucky running mate, DMC. I believe Denver tried offering Nene to Sac-Town for Cousins. He has monster potential, like top-2 C good.

He does have that caliber of talent especially in this guard heavy game today but it's his attitude.
There's no reason why he shouldn't be 25 & 13 night in and night out, he just has to want it.
It's funny because if he manned up and became a leader in SAC & put up those numbers they could be an 8th seed.
Him, T-Rob & Evans will also be interesting. DMC & T-Rob should be 30 rebounds a night definitely won't happen like that though.

I really like that front-court pairing long-term. I'm done trying to believe DMC will mature. He's just brash, emotional, and stubborn. I suppose NBA coaches and FO won't mind if he posts 20/10 a night. His ceiling is even higher than Drew Bynum's, and this is coming from a Sixers fan.

Even with that ****** attitude, DMC still put up 18 &12 this season (with lotta fouls too). Scared to think what he could do if he really matures and tries hardest every game.

Wait what did DMC do now.............

He was getting a little better last season for sure.

Don't worry, nothing negatively news worthy of late. Just discussing Wall, Reke, DMC, T-Rob, and Beal. Kind of comparing the Wiz and Sac-Town.

Always liked the kid in college at Kansas and New Mexico. Athletic, can shoot, explosive dunker.
He's a jackass. He doesn't deserve a shot. Dude was about to be in the league and him and his brother plotting to steal electronics from Wal Mart. I wouldn't mind him on the Thunder, hometown kid storyline. I mean we signed Daniel Orton's bust *** to fulfill that role, but at least Gittens has talents and a shot at doing something. We should've signed Shelden Williams though

Shelden is most famous for wifing Candance, that's it. Baffles me that he was the fifth overall pick in 2006. I suppose he can still rebound and defend at an adequate level at this juncture in his short-lived NBA career.

I mean J.R.'s played in Poland and Greece recently. Probably could be a bench player at 8-10 minutes per game. Nothing more.

This is definitely a good oppurtunity for Wall to prove himself. He has a more mature team this year & a more overall complete team. Now he just needs to get a consistent jumpshot :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom