Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way OJ Mayo is an all-star this year is if both Kobe and Harden can't play, and few other SG's can't as well.

Last edited:
940x.jpg

:pimp:

:pimp:

So no more of Magic's insightful analysis on NBA Countdown? :nerd:
The show is in LA, so there's a good chance Magic could still be on the show.

Simmons will replace Jon Barry's snarky comments towards the Knicks with his snarky comments towards the Lakers. :smh: :lol:

Those Knicks jerseys are straight I wish the Lakers would change theirs. always hated the ones they've been wearing since 99 looking like a damn sweater vest. Props.to Cuban for motivating my team tho

Officially starting the one-man Jerryd Bayless for Sixth Man of the Year Award Campaign in Memphis.

Harden, who? Beard, who? A man can wish.

Hollins will derail that campaign quick.

Edit:

Proving once again, you can make a highlight mix for anyone.

Last edited:
PMatic: For some reason I've always liked Bayless' game. Terrence Williams also. Both haven't really caught on in the NBA.

Jerryd and Terrence are right behind Russy, Paul George, and Jeremy Lin for me. Top-5 favorite NBA players. Unique, I know.

I was a BIG fan of Bayless when he came into the league in 2008. I mean, I thought the Thunder made a mistake drafting Westbrook over him for goodness' sake. :lol: But really, he's an undersized shooting guard who has been mostly an afterthought for the last four years. Maybe he picks up from where he left off last season, but maybe that was just an outlier.

PMatic: For some reason I've always liked Bayless' game. Terrence Williams also. Both haven't really caught on in the NBA.

Jerryd and Terrence are right behind Russy, Paul George, and Jeremy Lin for me. Top-5 favorite NBA players. Unique, I know.
I've always been on the Bayless fantasy bandwagon every single year 
laugh.gif

My top 5 favorite players to follow and watch are:

Budinger, Ridnour, Carl Landry, DMC, Jimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom