Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Rashard Lewis just got bought out.  Wouldn't mind him in Phoenix 
glasses.gif
Are you serious?

When I think who wants Rashard Lewis on their team I assumed the answer is nobody.
Never thought he was that bad.  Just was overpaid like crazy. 

Anthony Randolph was a guy I always thought had great potential.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Even though he can't play, I'm an Anthony Randolph fan. Potential steal on the right team and he fixes his attitude.

I like him. He's a beast dunker. I liked him in the knicks too bad we didn't give him a chance.

Lewis will be a King. I'm calling it.

The Rookie Rally the Kings held for Thomas Robinson was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Even though he can't play, I'm an Anthony Randolph fan. Potential steal on the right team and he fixes his attitude.
AR is my dude...
pimp.gif
 He ain't ever gonna get right, though.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
do you want him to be a King?  I mean why take him when.......
Spoiler [+]
you could have Granger for Tyreke.........
PLEASE

With Lewis just kinda think what does he bring to the table? IMO he has regressed since signing the huge contract.

As far as Randolph
laugh.gif
I always laugh when ppl talk about his attitude. Always feel it's more associated to the sad fed up expression on his face but yeah I doubt he ever reaches his potential. Beasely on the other hand just needs to be in the right situation. Back during the trade deadline I had wished he did ended up on the LAL.

Nash would turn the raptors into a playoff team. Only reason i think he doesnt sign there is because it wont really do anything extra for his career.

So is Denver going to give Javale McGee a qualifying offer? If he hits free agency as an unrestricted free agent, I can't imagine what he could command.
As far as Nash is concerned, I don't think he defines his career by getting a ring or not. He just wants to play well and enjoy himself.

With Lewis just kinda think what does he bring to the table? IMO he has regressed since signing the huge contract.

As far as Randolph
laugh.gif
I always laugh when ppl talk about his attitude. Always feel it's more associated to the sad fed up expression on his face but yeah I doubt he ever reaches his potential. Beasely on the other hand just needs to be in the right situation. Back during the trade deadline I had wished he did ended up on the LAL.
Beasley has all the skills and ability in the world, and is really effective in his chances.  I feel like Kobe would push him to be VERY good

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
do you want him to be a King?  I mean why take him when.......
Spoiler [+]
you could have Granger for Tyreke.........
PLEASE
You already know!!! 
I'll start calling Petrie and you email/call Donnie!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

As far as Randolph
laugh.gif
Beasley has all the skills and ability in the world, and is really effective in his chances.  I feel like Kobe would push him to be VERY good

I agree, I want him on the lakers, thought it would be by trade though for salary purposes

@hornets247 Was just told that Houston is putting together an offer for Gordon S&T that centers around K.Martin and young players. Will allow Hornets to
@hornets247 choose any 2-3 of the following if they are interested: Patterson, Lamb, White, Montiejunas, T.Jones. Doubt Hornets say yes, but they do
@hornets247 like Martin. Either way, teams r going to go after Gordon and the Hornets will not get a discount this summer. Will have to pay max or close

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hornets HAVE TO take that deal if true
eek.gif
. So i guess Austin Rivers really is going to play point
grin.gif

K. Martin + combination of Lamb/Patterson/Jones/White

Man, the L really is changing. Crazy that not many teams will be lining up for Rashard, Gilbert, Antawn Jamison.... Those guys are pretty much viewed as washed up now. Crazy.

If hornets take that deal they deserved to be contracted.

EG at $13mil for 4 years (most he can get) > Kevin Martin's $12mil contract year.

No possible way Hornets go over luxury tax. And also if they did wouldn't be for a couple years and it'd take 4 luxury tax seasons to be a repeat offender.

Very bad trade for the Hornets

Thats an absolute steal for the Hornets...

Take Martin and Martin 2.0 aka Lamb and Terrence Jones
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What has Gordon proved to get a max deal?

Martin will opt out in a year so no long term committment is great. 

Jack/Rivers/Greasy

Martin/Lamb/Rivers/Henry

Aminu

Davis/Ayon

Kaman??

pimp.gif

Why wouldn't NOLA take that deal? Save money and get more cheap young talent. Plus Martin.

I too don't understand how Gordon is getting max or near it especially after a season where he was injured for the majority of it.

Rashard Lewis being amnestied intrigues me. He averaged 7ppg last yr on career lows across the board (24& 3, 39%fg), but he is still a career 39% 3pt shooter and 46% from the field. Was he just sandbagging because he was unhappy? He shot 40% from 3 playing in Orlando, 35% as recently as 2 seasons ago. I wonder if he wants to go home to Houston, if not, we got a bench roster spot open for you in OKC I think. We buy out Cook, he becomes a bigger, better version, not to mention with him and KD tutoring PJ3, no way dude doesn't reach his full potential. His comparative upsides would basically be right there on his team.

I like A.R too, when Nelson loosened the reigns on him and let him play in G.S that dude was nasty. He always looks like he is about to start crying though.

Beasley also was not extended a qualifying offer.He shot 38% from 3 last yr. I wouldn't be mad at him in our 2nd unit with lifetime buddy, KD

I think I want Presti to go after Beasley. I know he is trying to put together a team of boy scouts, or guys who appear as such, but *#%! it, it's worth the risk.

@hornets247 Was just told that Houston is putting together an offer for Gordon S&T that centers around K.Martin and young players. Will allow Hornets to
@hornets247 choose any 2-3 of the following if they are interested: Patterson, Lamb, White, Montiejunas, T.Jones. Doubt Hornets say yes, but they do
@hornets247 like Martin. Either way, teams r going to go after Gordon and the Hornets will not get a discount this summer. Will have to pay max or close

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
What is Morey thinking man?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Gordon getting a max is nuts to me

laugh.gif
And people thought the new CBA would reign in stupid spending...Please do that, Houston. Give New Orleans all the young talent you just put together and max out on EG. PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom