Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look man Eric Gordon aint goin to the damn Rockets...he cant! He HAS to come to Indy....IF I HAVE TO SUFFER WATCHING MOTHER +!%$+#@ MILES PLUMLEE, THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS GIVE ME GORDON TO EASE THE PAIN!

Telling you guys, Geoff Petrie should call and say "Hey Billy, i have this guy JOHN SALMONS, he could be GREAT for you guys.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Does anything ever happen (no rumors, actual completed trades/signings) within the first 30 min of free agency? SRS question....

Nah.

First few hours of free agency  there are some verbal agreements between a few players and teams.

Howard shared his feelings of being blackmailed by the Magic with the NBA players' association last week, sources said. He, either himself or through his representatives, approached the union wondering if he might have a legal complaint against the club.

Bron is gonna buy Dwight a car or something. At least a nice gift basket.

If the Sixers resign Hawes and Lou, don't trade Iggy, don't amnesty Brand and we go into next season with the exact same starting lineup I'm blowing up the arena Dark Knight style.

roll.gif
Dwight

Dude. %+%###$ blackmail though!

Blackmail. Out of a movie blackmail man

That's some crazy %#+$. The NBA poached some WWF writers. That's the only explanation.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

If the Sixers resign Hawes and Lou, don't trade Iggy, don't amnesty Brand and we go into next season with the exact same starting lineup I'm blowing up the arena Dark Knight style.

I would help. 

If this blackmail and opt-in nullifying business actually works, I would cry tears of joy. If the Nets sign Deron and Dwight outright... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

What a weird situation. One thing I know for sure is that Eric Gordon is clearly a vagina boy.

At this time next season, the Hornets could be looking at Anthony Davis, Donatas Motiejunas, Austin Rivers, Jeremy Lamb/Royce White/Terrence Jones, Gustavo Ayon, Al-Farouq Aminu, Jason Smith, Greivis Vasquez, Xavier Henry, Darius Miller, another lottery pick that they just made and like $25 million in cap space. I don't even know what to think about that. It is possible to be too young...
Eventually, they can end up like the Thunder. I know it's saying a lot, but just saying.

T-Minus 3 minutes.
nerd.gif

I would tell them to give me Lowry and Motiejunas and they can keep Martin and their third player. I guess someone else who makes considerable money would have to be thrown in, though, so... Livingston.

Next summer, they're left with: Davis, Lowry, Motiejunas, Rivers, Smith, a lottery pick, options on Aminu (a lock), Ayon (a lock), Henry, Miller and Vasquez (probably a lock), and anywhere between approximately $24 and $34 million in cap space.

David stern woukd have to be assassinated. There is no way that guy is giving the players that kind of power to nullify an opt in.

Dwight: I want to get traded.
Magic GM: Okay, does Milwaukee sound good? How about Charlotte?

Dwight: You're blackmailing me.

Magic GM: No, I'm not.

Dwight: I'm going to show you, I choose to opt in for next year.

Magic GM: Wait, what? Uhhh yeah sure.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

just read nets trying to acquire Joe Johnson to pursade D-Will
What are they thinking?

Only person they should be pursing is Josh Smith. I'm sure they'd still have space to land Dwight then, along with resigning Deron (given they dump/trade other players).

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Does anything ever happen (no rumors, actual completed trades/signings) within the first 30 min of free agency? SRS question....
Nah.

First few hours of free agency  there are some verbal agreements between a few players and teams.
Also players can't be signed until July 11th anyway. Most you'll get is verbal agreements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom