Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks gonna give Lin a max
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Eh. Landry fields alright his rookie year. He didn't mesh well with Melo, like 98% of the league.
Nah, he's actually just flat out horrible.  His best skill is rebounding which is not something you want from a two guard.  He can't shoot, he can't dribble, he can't really do anything.

Honestly, I thought it was dubious he would even be in the league after this year.  This deal is mind-boggling.

Just one year removed from being named to the All-Rookie first team. I was just kidding about singling out Melo. But his numbers did go down when it happened and I'd say the change in offensive schemes and roster probably didn't help.

Nets need to keep Marshon Brooks and sign Jeremy Lin, that way they have the Brook-Lin combo.

Nash wasnt going to the Knicks for Fields anyways or period. Good signing for the Raptors if they get both Fields and Nash.

Nets need to keep Marshon Brooks and sign Jeremy Lin, that way they have the Brook-Lin combo.

Nash wasnt going to the Knicks for Fields anyways or period. Good signing for the Raptors if they get both Fields and Nash.

Eh. Landry fields alright his rookie year. He didn't mesh well with Melo, like 98% of the league.
Nah, he's actually just flat out horrible.  His best skill is rebounding which is not something you want from a two guard.  He can't shoot, he can't dribble, he can't really do anything.

Honestly, I thought it was dubious he would even be in the league after this year.  This deal is mind-boggling.

Just one year removed from being named to the All-Rookie first team. I was just kidding about singling out Melo. But his numbers did go down when it happened and I'd say the change in offensive schemes and roster probably didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom