Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he said he got a text from him, too. Like 20 mins after Deron tweeted himself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Nets & Knicks games bout to be pooping.  Depending on how the Nets experience is, I'd consider trading allegiances.
Look at him.
Disgusting.

You're no longer welcome in the official Knicks thread anymore, AMP. 

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Remember Keith Bogans? He started a year ago on a ECF teams.  Havent seen much of him since than.  And that backloaded contract is meaningless cause the Raptors will still suck in 3 years.

Just go back and watch the tape man.  I've never seen someone as overwhelmed in 9 playoff games as I've seen Landry Fields.  When he can't get out in transition he is absolutely useless.  I remember Corey Brewer having a great playoff game against the Lakers where he scored 18 and played great D on Kobe. HE can make an impact on the game in a way Landry never can and never will.  Look at yourself, everyone in the world is laughing at this deal yet you are ardently defending it.

This is like the time where for weeks you paraded the Illinois job as some great position when it clearly wasn't.

We're going to have to table this until Nash signs or possibly for longer. We are talking past each other. The utterance of Keith Bogans is ample proof. Corey Brewer's greatest game ever as proof of his ability as a player is even moreso. I never said Illinois was a great job. I said and made the argument that Illinois could be 4th best job in the B10. If that's great, so be it. I'm not ready to close the book on a player entering his 3rd season. Others are. So be it. Good move, DWill. Nets should be hosting the first game of a 1st round playoff series next year. DWill, JJ, Wallace, Hump, Lopez, Brooks, Evans, Green, Tetelovic (sp)...

Deron Williams is not overrated.

Joe Johnson is overpaid. That's pretty much a consensus.

As a player, I don't think he's overrated.

I like their trio despite the high price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom