Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

So the deal right now would be Shumpert, Tony Douglas, Josh Harrelson, and Jerome Jordan for Nash.

Knicks are trying to get a third team involved so they do not have to give up Shump.

knicks want nash for free
laugh.gif

well, duh. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

I think Jose Calderon has been plenty good in Toronto, he DEFINITELY isnt the problem there. They can save their $40 million and keep Calderon around

He's not really part of the solution either.

i love knicks fans, you guys are like the lakers fans of the east, but alot more delusional
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nash does not make you ECF bound, not a chance in hell

My man is not going to be able to stay infront of Rondo, Deron, Kyrie, Wall, Jennings, Wade, Teague, Hill ..... Basically every starting PG in the East
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guess what? The elimination of hand checking and the pure talents of those players listed make it nearly impossible to stay in front of them.

being a Raptors fan i put myself in the same boat as the bobcats. BC always finds new ways to troll the franchise.
BTW if you guys were a superstar calibre player would you want to play in Toronto?

So the knicms had no shot and suck according to NT. Then what do we have to lose by getting the assist leader in the nba?

Now the backup PG for the Knicks becomes far more important than any other piece after Nash... 38 year old Nash is good for those "Spurs minutes", 26-29minutes per game. Meaning you can't have a huge dropoff for your backup.

Dolan probably brings back Bibby tho
roll.gif

Like someone said the Raptors can ALWAYS withdraw their offer. It was verbally agreed upon, no ink. #justsaying

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

BTW if you guys were a superstar calibre player would you want to play in Toronto?

Not unless I was actually from Toronto or anywhere in Canada for that matter. Oh wait.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Nobody should want to play with Melo he is a horrible person and takes the most shots in the NBA !

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

being a Raptors fan i put myself in the same boat as the bobcats. BC always finds new ways to troll the franchise.

No because of location. They aren't too bad. Just need to figure out what direction the ship is going.

I'm sticking with what I thought when the Knicks got Amare and Melo. The Knicks will NEVER get past the Heat. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Nobody should want to play with Melo he is a horrible person and takes the most shots in the NBA !

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kobe led the league in FG Attempted though 
laugh.gif
  Melo can chuck too much but with Nash, he's getting set up for easy baskets all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom