Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though you all say the Knicks stunk and had no shot at constructed. So why not try something and get Nash? May as well to me.

Ya'll may think I'm crazy, but I would love to get Beasley in Memphis to replace OJ's role as 6th man. 
nerd.gif

I've read that we were one of the teams interested in him. I'm not sure how much money he wants, though. With teams like Phoenix and Charlotte wanting him, he may end up getting over the MLE which is a no go.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Nobody should want to play with Melo he is a horrible person and takes the most shots in the NBA !

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kobe led the league in FG Attempted though 
laugh.gif
  Melo can chuck too much but with Nash, he's getting set up for easy baskets all day.
melo will probably gonna be shooting more than he did next year but the will be better shots tho
knicks have a major hole at sg and their defense is very suspect now

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Ya'll may think I'm crazy, but I would love to get Beasley in Memphis to replace OJ's role as 6th man. 
nerd.gif

I've read that we were one of the teams interested in him. I'm not sure how much money he wants, though. With teams like Phoenix and Charlotte wanting him, he may end up getting over the MLE which is a no go.

i think its a good fit but he probably wants to start

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This would be great if Iso-Mike wasn't left to figure things out.
If this trade goes through, I give the fans ten games until they're asking for D'Antoni back.

Originally Posted by Lavious

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent center Spencer Hawes has reached an agreement on a two-year deal, $12M-plus extension with Philadelphia, league sources tell Y! sports.

Are you %@%@+!@ kidding me.Hello Brooklyn.

Lmao at them re-signing Hawes. Their efficiency rating was in the negatives when he was on the floor and + something when he was on the bench. I would've liked to see them going after another big man, unless they have a trade in place that would move one of their 1,000 SF's.

Arnett should be a good fit there at PF.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

So NT's prodigal son James White is a Knick? Dunk contest please.

Dude isn't even playing for their summer league squad, does that mean he has a guaranteed contract?

Nets attempting to sign Teletovic with their mini-MLE, which is huge. Would prevent being hard capped at $74 million this season.

The Sixers have the most clueless front office in the league. Last year they drafted Vucevic with their first rounder, and he actually looked really good whenever they'd put him in the game. Then they didn't play the guy a single meaningful minute in the playoffs and now they resign Hawes again for two more years. So pretty much that pick was worthless since he doesn't look like he's gonna get a chance in the near future. Then you have Lavoy Allen who looked pretty solid throughout the year so you resign him....right after you get done trading your 2013 1st round pick to Miami to take Moultrie.

Two years ago they drafted Turner, basically the same player as Iguodala at the same position, so you would have thought we were getting ready to trade Iggy that summer. But nope...we has Turner ride the bench for a good amount of the year. Two years later and what do we do? Draft another small forward that does the exact same thing as both Iggy and Turner and still currently have both on our roster. On top of it all, last year we signed Thad Young, another small forward to a 40 million dollar deal. Then midway through this past year we trade Speights for Sam Young. And one of the only current news I've heard the Sixers in is that they're interested in Devin Ebanks.

Rod Thorn is a *%@@++@ troll.

I will be ecstatic if the Suns end up with Beasley, Shumpert and Gordon.

Marshall/Shumpert/Telfair
Gordon/Shumpert/Douglas
Beasley/Dudley
Frye/Morris
Gortat/Frye/Gadzuric

It's a pipe dream they end up with all 3 though.

Raptors hurt my soul. I don't know why players don't want to play here. Vince Carter and Chris Bosh were able to make names for themselves here. We're like the 4th biggest city in North America.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

And why wouldn't the Hornets accept Childress and Warrick for him, right?

Oh, I forgot Lopez. Steal.
The Suns can't trade for Gordon if NO matches, and with the lineup I proposed Childress would be amnestied. Lopez it all depends on what a team offers him, since he is also a RFA. He might be back, he might not. I just forgot to plug Hakim Warrick into the lineup.

Originally Posted by Respect21

I will be ecstatic if the Suns end up with Beasley, Shumpert and Gordon.

Marshall/Shumpert/Telfair
Gordon/Shumpert/Douglas
Beasley/Dudley
Frye/Morris
Gortat/Frye/Gadzuric

It's a pipe dream they end up with all 3 though.
I love that lineup. Gordon and Shumpert can both play together too since they can guard 1 and 2s and they both can handle the ball. I feel a breakout season coming from SuperCoolBeas 
pimp.gif

Hope N.O. gives up on Gordon even though I love how he fits with Davis. 

EDIT: Sixer fans think Rod Thorn is trolling you guys? He signed Travis outlaw to a 5 year 35 million dollar deal then bounced to Philly. He's the ultimate troll. Made the Nets waste our amnesty on that bum. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

The raptors prob offer max to lin if they don't get nash
That would be foolish to give up all that money for a guy that has had 1 solid season. Raptors aren't going anywhere with that front office. 

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

And why wouldn't the Hornets accept Childress and Warrick for him, right?

Oh, I forgot Lopez. Steal.
The Suns can't trade for Gordon if NO matches, and with the lineup I proposed Childress would be amnestied. Lopez it all depends on what a team offers him, since he is also a RFA. He might be back, he might not. I just forgot to plug Hakim Warrick into the lineup.

The agreement is verbal so no ink has been signed.

If they wanted to S&T they would have to work out a deal before he signs the sheet July 11th.

But honestly there isn't anyone aside from Gortat(?) and Marshall they could benefit the Hornets.

It could be a ploy to get a high offer or if they wanted they could sign him and trade him in a year.

Interesting to see how Demps handles this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom