Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

This was posted on LeBron James' official Facebook page today, caption: "This looks damn good to me."

318892_10151013048298944_133882079_n.jpg

Sign of things to come? Hopefully.

On another note, this has been a scandalous offseason, first Steve Nash joins the enemy in the West and now we potentially have Ray Allen joining the enemy in the East.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Looks terrible. I don't think Ray is going to the Heat. If he does..I wish him the worst of luck on the basketball court; best of luck off it. At first I thought KG was leaving and we wouldn't be able to pay him .. But now that KG is back and we put a 12$/2yr deal on the table; I can't see Ray leaving his homies to go play with those herbs in Miami. Miami is talented but after playing with some real %+@%#! like KG and Pierce, and a thorough *$@ dude and excellent coach in Doc, why would he want to play with a bunch of pampered sissy-boys like LBJ and Dwhistle? Not to mention a joke of a coach/man in E. Spo ? I'd be fine with him going to play for Memphis or the Clips
laugh.gif
Those teams aren't doing anything major in the next year or two.

you sound mad bro

I've heard Thank You Based God and "Let that man cook" a bunch of times outside of here. Not sure if that means those dudes are Niketalkers or what.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Looks terrible. I don't think Ray is going to the Heat. If he does..I wish him the worst of luck on the basketball court; best of luck off it. At first I thought KG was leaving and we wouldn't be able to pay him .. But now that KG is back and we put a 12$/2yr deal on the table; I can't see Ray leaving his homies to go play with those herbs in Miami. Miami is talented but after playing with some real %+@%#! like KG and Pierce, and a thorough *$@ dude and excellent coach in Doc, why would he want to play with a bunch of pampered sissy-boys like LBJ and Dwhistle? Not to mention a joke of a coach/man in E. Spo ? I'd be fine with him going to play for Memphis or the Clips
laugh.gif
These pampered sissy-boys coached by a joke of a coach/man have knocked your team full of real $+%*!* out of the playoffs two years in a row.

OT my dude. But there will definitely be enough time this upcoming season to roast Kobe.
laugh.gif

And I say that because it's going to be very interesting to see if Kobe is willing to let his scoring stats take a hit and be perceived as "falling off".

And did Super Cool negotiate his own deal?? 3/18 is a STEAL.
30t6p3b.gif

fields getting paid more than Beas. fields had a better chance of getting that money playing the lottery. %@#@ is nuts.

You laker fans wait and see, Mike Brown final trick will be making Steve Nash disappear, he's going to make him a spot up shooter. Dude needs the ball in his hands.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

You laker fans wait and see, Mike Brown final trick will be making Steve Nash disappear, he's going to make him a spot up shooter. Dude needs the ball in his hands.
you+mad+bro_edb36c_3429172.jpg

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Knicks might be taking fatboy Felton. This offseason was a success if that happens. 
pimp.gif

not if he gets you toney douglas. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
These pampered sissy-boys coached by a joke of a coach/man have knocked your team full of real $+%*!* out of the playoffs two years in a row.

Lol yah bro I realize this. The Heat were able to put together a magnificent starting 5. Doesn't change the fact that the team is chalk-full of cry babies, floppers, and attention !%%%$!. Jesus doesn't +$%% with them $#$+%* lets get serious
laugh.gif
As far Spo goes...
laugh.gif
He hasthe easiest job in the NBA. Just give LeBron the ball
laugh.gif
His players don't respect him and neither does Jesus

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Lol yah bro I realize this. The Heat were able to put together a magnificent starting 5. Doesn't change the fact that the team is chalk-full of cry babies, floppers, and attention !%%%$!. Jesus doesn't +$%% with them $#$+%* lets get serious
laugh.gif
As far Spo goes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ray doesn't %%!+ with Miami, but he's having a meeting with them right now and would possibly take well under what you're team is going to give him to play with us.

but he doesn't %%!+ with Miami
laugh.gif
you mad my g. It's cool. Just admit it.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
As far Spo goes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny, I only saw tears from the Celtics at that game 7 on Paul Pierce and Ray's face. Hopefully Ray comes to the Heat to finish his career strong. Nash on the Laker's was a sweet trade, I always wondered how much greater Nash would be with actual weapons to pass to. He leads in assists with a squad full of bums, shows just much he can make plays.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Good moves by the Suns. Hopefully they sneak Gordon away from the Hornets as well.

What do the Mavs do now? They are in bad, bad shape.

they give teh suns their playoff spot (assuming we get gordon) 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
As far Spo goes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ray doesn't !$*# with Miami, but he's having a meeting with them right now and would possibly take well under what you're team is going to give him to play with us.

but he doesn't !$*# with Miami
laugh.gif
you mad my g. It's cool. Just admit it.

It's called exploring all of your options. If a team is showing interest; Ray is going to visit because it's SOP for a free agent. Ray had never really had this FA experience to this extent.. He's enjoying himself.
laugh.gif
He's visiting with LA too but do you really think he's going to sign with them?

The Celtics did him dirty though trade deadline but the fans want him back and management does too. If he leaves then he leaves but idk why he would even want to play with Miami
eyes.gif
A ring isn't gaurunteed like a lot of dramatic NTers think it is. Does Ray really want to play with guys he despises, turn his back on his fans in the bean, get paid half as much for half as long; just for the possibility of winning a championship that he's not even going to have a large part in acquiring ? Idk fam
laugh.gif

Not saying he won't go to Miami and I won't blame him if he does.. But I just don't see it.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

A new regime in Orlando, and they still bring Jameer Nelson back?

That dude has to know something about somebody.
So who would be your choice to start at PG for the Magic?

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

This was posted on LeBron James' official Facebook page today, caption: "This looks damn good to me."

318892_10151013048298944_133882079_n.jpg

Sign of things to come? Hopefully.

On another note, this has been a scandalous offseason, first Steve Nash joins the enemy in the West and now we potentially have Ray Allen joining the enemy in the East.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

you sound mad bro

HE IS.

eventough boston were the first to get three superstar together and made a joke of a coach named doc rivers look good and then win a championship lmao.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Knicks might be taking fatboy Felton. This offseason was a success if that happens. 
pimp.gif

not if he gets you toney douglas. 
laugh.gif

Wouldn't think twice. I'd pay Landry Fields $30 million dollars to get rid of Raymond "Cream Cheese" Felton.

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

So who would be your choice to start at PG for the Magic?

Call up Houston for Lowry and other pieces for Dwight. Lowry averages basically the same number of rebounds as Brook Lopez.

The owner of the Magic loves Jameer. Many think he's the reason Jameer played in the Finals.

Wonder if those draft picks the Suns just acquired become attractive to NO if they work a S&T for Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom