Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

How about these iversons? I swear i never seen them being made by adidas before. Unless they are promo items for upcoming season

T21uHNXkXaXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg

T2EP2SXdhXXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2UizRXj0aXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2pPjRXl8XXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2ZGLSXmpXXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2.UrSXbpXXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2DEfRXchaXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2HpTSXataXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2AiDSXeRXXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2EVHRXklaXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg
T2Yl_QXnpaXXXXXXXX_!!1615638446.jpg

naw, im 99% sure.

the name on the back looks terrible, too bold

looks like the crap chinese sellers are putting out plus seen no one else with them for sale. Im sure if there are "legit" ones then you can compare and see the differences.

trust me, the fake swingman are good and i can bet you right now a lot of you cant een tell the difference and hell maube even some of you own them.

im referring to the new revolution 30 swingman. the fakes are good but im positive the Harden is fake

naw, im 99% sure.

looks like the crap chinese sellers are putting out plus seen no one else with them for sale. Im sure if there are "legit" ones then you can compare and see the differences.

trust me, the fake swingman are good and i can bet you right now a lot of you cant een tell the difference and hell maube even some of you own them.

im referring to the new revolution 30 swingman. the fakes are good but im positive the Harden is fake

I agree. Shoulders are off. But also any of the Hardwood Claasic jock tag labeled Swingman's are made from the old pre Rev 30 mesh, not the fake Clima Cool whatever. ALL my HWC jerseys are mesh not Rev 30, including my Floridians which is obv a recent jersey.

naw, im 99% sure.

True.

+ there's one more obvious clue - shape of letter "M" on the jock tag. It's too wide and thick font comparing to those on the real swingmans which are quite slimmer.

They use to make quite a good fakes of Rev30 swingmans nowadays but still haven't realized their letter "M" is quite different shape from the real one.
grin.gif

Looking at all other sizes (letters) it's hard to tell it but they completely screwed up with "M".
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Where can I get those All-Star jerseys from?? Just check my local Champs or are they sold anywhere online?

I remember my Champs just having the Drexler.

Where can I get those All-Star jerseys from?? Just check my local Champs or are they sold anywhere online?

I remember my Champs just having the Drexler.
The only place outside of them that I've seen is basketballjerseyworld on ebay. You guys are lucky my champs never carries stuff like that.

Carters are fake

no idea about the Jordan since im not familiar with those USA jerseys

Jordan USA jerseys are more than likely real.

There was a Nike warehouse two months ago in Toronto and they had those for $25 iirc. Smaller sizes went quick tho, which is where I'm guessing one (or both) those are from.

I love what Adidas is doing with the swingmans.

Thanks for posting that jersey site. I done copped a few pieces. I'm ready for the summer.

Haven't copped a swingman in forever but I couldn't say no to the price on this one.Copped this KD jersey
from a Marshalls earlier today.
900x900px-LL-b12d4edd_IMG_0381.jpeg

900x900px-LL-9c5f4de2_IMG_0382.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't front, I want one of those All-Star Jerseys, gotta check my local Champs.

Anyone know where I can get the Knicks Anthony Mason Adidas swingman? Slept on it and now I can't find it.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom