Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

where can i find a lebron 3x or 4x in black or red? tryna find 1 cheaper than nba store.

Last edited:
Sees wanted jersey on eBay.

Either youth size or XX+L :smh:

Btw, how come some Nike jerseys come with S/M/L/etc .. on the jock tag and others use numbers?

Last edited:
I just picked up a LJ and Ewing All Star jersey at Champs in Times Square. They had LJ, Ewing, Hardaway, and Drexler. I can't remember what others they had. Sizes ranged from med to xlarge. Oh and the price was $90 each.

Last edited:
Sees wanted jersey on eBay.

Either youth size or XX+L :smh:

Btw, how come some Nike jerseys come with S/M/L/etc .. on the jock tag and others use numbers?

numbers mean authentic version, s/m/l mean swingman version

Stopped by my champs and they didn't have any of the all star jerseys....I need that Penny hardaway and Payton jersey. Anyone can help me out PM me please!

Thanks

Anyone think the sizing on the swingmans run pretty big? I went to my local champs to see what size I need and the L+2 was really long, nothing like the Nike joints back in the day. Sorry for the noob question but I haven't bought a jersey in years. I guessing those all-star jersey's are the same cut. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone think the sizing on the swingmans run pretty big? I went to my local champs to see what size I need and the L+2 was really long, nothing like the Nike joints back in the day. Sorry for the noob question but I haven't bought a jersey in years. I guessing those all-star jersey's are the same cut. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks.
I'd still stick with the size your used to wearing. I was actually in your same exact position. I wanted a Rose jersey bad and went to Champs and thought they looked way to big. Stuck with my size(small) and it fits nice and now I love wearing them. What I have noticed though is it appears the chest/length is a little different from some teams. My rev 30 Kemba Walker jersey has a smaller chest and smaller length that any of my Bulls rev 30's. My Melo Knicks is the same length as my Bulls rev 30s but has a slightly smaller chest. Not really sure why this is.

Adidas makes their jerseys in +2 now? :x

I always thought they fit large. I don't own one, but I've always heard to size down.

Here is what I got:

Lebron Collection:

Pippen, Ewing, McGrady, Smith, Chamberlin, Payton, Irving & Hill

Anthony, Iverson, Bryant, McGrady, Anthony, J. O'Neil

Iverson, Parker, Howard, Rose, Paul, Paul

Durant, Wall, Irving, Gordon & Melo

Last edited:
Can someone help me find a legit Kobe BIG Color jersey from this Christmas in a size size M or L?

A 44 Champion rep fits me perfectly.

Should I go for small or medium for swingman?

Last edited:
how tall/big are you? pause....and how do u want it to fit? (slim, slightly baggy, jersey era baggy)

small would be good i think

5'7, no need to pause papi.

:lol:

Slightly baggy, but wouldn't even say that. "Loose" maybe?

Amazon doesn't, but they have no control over the Marketplace vendors, and by looking at the reviews of a lot of the vendors, they ARE sellings fakes.

Back
Top Bottom