Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Blue, and really? Thought being a medium and those pacers jerseys were cool it would at least got $25/30

To the right person (a pacers fan, a jermaine o'neal fan, or someone whose last name is o'neal), yes $25-30.

is there a way to remove the screenprinted name off a champion replica nba jersey? i'm thinking of scooping a mercer celtics champion replica jersey on the down low and removing the name

Been checking this thread for a while now, high time to contribute myself
nthat.gif

Kawhi Leonard Alternate Adidas Swingman (Pre 2015 Swingman: heavier, thicker material, with logos and letters stitched on)

Unfortunately, the 2 on the back is showing some wear after few washes. Not optimal but I can live with it. A little more rugged looking, but nice clean jersey overall.

Kobe Bryant MPLS Nike Swingman. Picked up this baby in 2005, glad that I've kept it over the years. Like a fine wine, it has aged well, especially with this being Kobes final season and all...

Last edited:
20% off Team USA shop, includes USA replica jerseys.

use code: 2016usocdonor

Don't shop at fanatics, who exclude all the things people actually want to buy in their sales. Eat a d fanatics.

Hit that rep button for ya boy

I bought a premade Thompson and a custom Cousins. Curious to see how botched up the Cousins looks. Crossing my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom