Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Out of curiosity, has anyone here ever wish they could have a jersey altered either due to size or alter the huge shoulders on replicas so they match the swingmans and authentics(as well as champion brands) in terms of width?

Just wondering if anyone on here happened to order a Wade Bulls swingman? Or maybe a Durant Warriors? I ordered my Wade the day they went up, July 21st. My tee that I ordered the same day just shipped a few days ago but my swingman still hasn't. I know it takes some time to produce them and all of that. I was wondering if anyone had a time frame on when those usually get out.

Best thing is just to contact where ever you got it from.

Looking to expand my Lakers jersey collection...

Does anyone know if adidas ever produced the swingman of Kobe's lakers 1970s throwback? Or a Jerry West 1970s home jersey (white numbers)? Can't seem to find these anywhere.

Last edited:
Looking to expand my Lakers jersey collection...
Does anyone know if adidas ever produced the swingman of Kobe's lakers 1970s throwback? Or a Jerry West 1970s home jersey (white numbers)? Can't seem to find these anywhere.

View media item 2151770

Yeah they did make them. They're really rare. I bought the last decently sized one on eBay a few months back for like $200 lol

Last edited:
Too many giveaway
Nike swingman never had the little Jerry tag
double stitched, shouldn't be double stitched
crooked swoosh
jocktag font is all goofy
Jordan is crammed up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom