Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

How is the sizing on the Adidas Swingman Jerseys? I normally wear an 2XL in shirts and was planing on purchasing an XL (so it can be a little form fitting).

I have a large collection of sports jerseys so of course I have a good eye for spotting fakes. But I've never had a pair of NBA swingmans shorts. Can someone help me out with this pair I'm looking at on eBay?

So the shape/cut looks correct but I'm not sure about the colors, it's hard to tell with the lighting of his pics. There's plenty of "buy now only 10 left" of these Cavs shorts all over eBay but their clear fakes. This was one of the only legit pairs I've found on eBay and the navy is sold out everywhere. Thanks in advance

View media item 2448833
View media item 2448834View media item 2448836View media item 2448837

I have a large collection of sports jerseys so of course I have a good eye for spotting fakes. But I've never had a pair of NBA swingmans shorts. Can someone help me out with this pair I'm looking at on eBay?

So the shape/cut looks correct but I'm not sure about the colors, it's hard to tell with the lighting of his pics. There's plenty of "buy now only 10 left" of these Cavs shorts all over eBay but their clear fakes. This was one of the only legit pairs I've found on eBay and the navy is sold out everywhere. Thanks in advance

View media item 2448833
View media item 2448834View media item 2448836View media item 2448837

I have the maroon pair, and the material looks different. There's no dot texture in mine, also the swingman ver doesn't usually have the red band on the waist. It's only yellow. Only the authentic have the accurate red / yellow waist band.

This is what they are supposed to look like:

https://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/adidas-cavaliers-2nd-alt-swingman-shorts

Need to pick the navy shorts up too. Any chance they'll restock those in the future?

Anyways, need to legit check on these orange LBJ Cavs jersey. And how much do they usually go for btw?

Last edited:

I have the maroon pair, and the material looks different. There's no dot texture in mine, also the swingman ver doesn't usually have the red band on the waist. It's only yellow. Only the authentic have the accurate red / yellow waist band.

This is what they are supposed to look like:

https://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/adidas-cavaliers-2nd-alt-swingman-shorts

Need to pick the navy shorts up too. Any chance they'll restock those in the future?

Anyways, need to legit check on these orange LBJ Cavs jersey. And how much do they usually go for btw?

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not sure if they'll restock since adidas is on their way out. Only colors I can find available online is the gold and wine red. No white or navy which I'm looking for

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not sure if they'll restock since adidas is on their way out. Only colors I can find available online is the gold and wine red. No white or navy which I'm looking for

Same here. I'm looking for navy and / or black ver.

Our best bet is prolly if Cavs lose the finals, a lot of the bandwagon fans that snatch these up earlier would be putting them up on eBay lol

If you enlarge this last picture, you'll see that the NBA logo (the Jerry) looks like a ghost coming out of a pond. That's a dead giveaway of a fake.

Did the t-mac raptor jersey come in white only seen in purple (Adidas version).

Last edited:
Thanks trying to locate one in a medium
I have mine posted on ebay 
laugh.gif

View media item 2451020
So I've been searching eBay and every other retailer for both autnhentic and swingman adidas Cavs jerseys for the low since Nike is taking over soon as the finals wrap up. Cavs just posted their completely new look for next season on Instagram. Might just put that money aside and splurge on the new uniforms come next season and I'm very excited to see what Nike has up their sleeve.

What do y'all think? I like the new look. Kinda of reminds of the current Buccanners font

View media item 2451020
So I've been searching eBay and every other retailer for both autnhentic and swingman adidas Cavs jerseys for the low since Nike is taking over soon as the finals wrap up. Cavs just posted their completely new look for next season on Instagram. Might just put that money aside and splurge on the new uniforms come next season and I'm very excited to see what Nike has up their sleeve.

What do y'all think? I like the new look. Kinda of reminds of the current Buccanners font

Looks good to me.

I wonder if there will be a retailer firesale on Adidas produced merchandise to make room for Nike?

Is Mitchell & Ness losing the hat contract?

Back
Top Bottom