Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

View media item 2451020
So I've been searching eBay and every other retailer for both autnhentic and swingman adidas Cavs jerseys for the low since Nike is taking over soon as the finals wrap up. Cavs just posted their completely new look for next season on Instagram. Might just put that money aside and splurge on the new uniforms come next season and I'm very excited to see what Nike has up their sleeve.

What do y'all think? I like the new look. Kinda of reminds of the current Buccanners font

I like the new design. But no matter how much better that uniform is, I'd prefer getting the ones Lebron wear this and the last 2 season because it's the highlight of Lebron vs GSW era.

I'm not too sure if Lebron and the gang could be back for finals next year, if they don't end up winning this year.

I'm on the hunt for some of the swingman pants navy, white and possibly black (if they do make those for adult, I'm not sure) in sz M, if anybody could share some info or are selling those, drop me a PM. I'm down for authentic ver as well.

The only place I've been able to find Warriors authentic jerseys is the actual Team Store at the arena. They used to be on nba.com but not the last couple seasons... Hoping Nike does a better job making authentics easier to buy again. That said I do love the clima care Adidas authentic, my Steph away jersey has held up very well over time. 

I was casually looking at some stuff on Eastbay. And I came over the famous Cavs black sleeved jerseys and they had a LeBron showing in stock L and XXL left. I hurried and opened Ebates on my phone, was taking forever to load so I ran upstairs and hopped on my MacBook. It would let me add to cart but kept removing item when I went to check out!

I tried calling Eastbay but they were taking forever to answer. Live Chat was connected right away and I gave her the item code and she told me it was indeed out of stock and that they will no longer be restocking adidas jerseys and the site will be updated in 24 hours. 2 minutes later the page is no longer to be found lol.

It was too good to be true
View media item 2456870

I wanna get those as well. But I'd rather shell out a bit more and get the rev30 ver since the sleeves on the swingman looks weird, unlike what Lebron is actually wearing.

I was casually looking at some stuff on Eastbay. And I came over the famous Cavs black sleeved jerseys and they had a LeBron showing in stock L and XXL left. I hurried and opened Ebates on my phone, was taking forever to load so I ran upstairs and hopped on my MacBook. It would let me add to cart but kept removing item when I went to check out!

I tried calling Eastbay but they were taking forever to answer. Live Chat was connected right away and I gave her the item code and she told me it was indeed out of stock and that they will no longer be restocking adidas jerseys and the site will be updated in 24 hours. 2 minutes later the page is no longer to be found lol.

It was too good to be true
View media item 2456870

I got mine from them a few weeks ago (XXL). Glad I didn't wait any longer. I had been meaning to get one for a while but just never did before then.

I hope you can still find one!

I got mine from them a few weeks ago (XXL). Glad I didn't wait any longer. I had been meaning to get one for a while but just never did before then.

I hope you can still find one!
 Bro I just checked Lids locker room and they are carrying both sizes L and XL! I didn't believe it at first and I added the Large to my cart expecting it to show out of stock or some other error. But nope I checked out and got confirmation email and everything!

This jersey is so historical and when I found it they were wearing them for game 2 I was really disappointed lol. I really wished they let this jersey live with the memories of 2016 and not tarnish it by bringing them out against this super stacked warriors team. I know "what happened the last time the team wore these" but still yet I want the lasting memories of this jersey to be the epic 3-1 comeback. And not a tough KD driven Warriors loss right before the Nike switch and Cavs logo redesign

My Kobe collections need a legit check !

1970s Throwback

2006 All Stars 

2012 All Stars

Thank you for the reply!

If anyone knows on eBay or somewhere to get the navy blue lebron swingman in a medium for the low let me know. A lady friend is looking for one for her boyfriend and prefer her to pay less even though she was ready to pay retail

If anyone knows on eBay or somewhere to get the navy blue lebron swingman in a medium for the low let me know. A lady friend is looking for one for her boyfriend and prefer her to pay less even though she was ready to pay retail

Eastbay has em. On sale for $97. Not that much off retail but they always have sale promotions. I think the extra 20% off just ended the other day tho

I can get them for $85 shipped, if she don't mind getting an international version. I'm in Asia btw.

Back
Top Bottom